HotepHippys 1st Indoor Poormans grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HotepHippy, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I'd put the fan on, they can handle that as long as it's not too strong.... move the lights back a little in case it's light burn.... but it's probably nute burn.  Just water with plain water for a while.  Check the underside of the leaves for larvae or pests.... but I doubt it's that.

2. She's only a week and a few days old so I haven't been feedin her any nutes yet but I guess my soil had nutes in it. Is tap water fine or should I tamper with it(boil, leave in sunlight etc.)

And is this okay? I want my other seedling to get some light too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376242242.337251.jpg

3. Well you need to let the tap water sit out for 24 hours to let the chlorine escape..... other than that you don't need to do anything to it. But if you can filter it, that's even better. Yeah, if the soil had nutes, then that's probably it.

4. I wonder which nutes are in there. The bag doesn't say anything about any extra nutrients or added anything like they usually would when advertising some form of nute boost..
    But yea in a few hours I'll water her with some filtered drinking water. Her soil is still pretty moist.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376246871.390386.jpg