How does this look guys

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by buddies, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Yea leave the fan leaves alone. Although cleaning out the insides may be beneficial to increase air flow and reduce chances of mold/pests.

2. What nutes do you use? I am very jealous

3. Thanks guys she's the biggest out door I've got so far I'm super happy with the how things are going

4. #24 buddies, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    This is all we have used wanted to see how it would do

Attached Files:

5. Fish emulsion us good stuff for veg and early flower but you need to hit it with nutrients for flowering. There is another product that's like what you are using now, it's called Morbloom and is a fish based product but has lower nitrogen and higher levels of flowering nutes. Plant is looking healthy, glad you left the fan leaves. You can remove them just prior to harvest. Save the leaves and make bubble hash or cannabutter from them.

6. Thanks for the advice ill pick some of that up tomorow and I'm gonna turn the trim to wax I think

7. You might want to look into cns17 nutes. It's an all in one auto ph corrector and works great for me

8. Morbloom is the flowering version of Alaska Fish Emulsions. I`ve used both several years ago with molasses and a few other amendments. We got really good results with it. The veg formula stunk so bad it attracted a shitload of flys including biting flys so that's the main reason I quit using it.

9. Here is a picture of one of my favorite forming buds sorry for the cell phone pic it doesn't do it justice

Attached Files:

10. Looks good, did you feed it anything yet.

11. Not yet I've been waiting to get paid I'm gonna get it next week I think it's doing pretty well for just sunlight and water but I'm definantly going to get that stuff you recommended

12. Here's some more pics and some bud shots sorry for the quality let me know what you guys think and as always any advice is much appreciated thanks guys

Attached Files:

13. #33 buddies, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    Here is a nice little bud shot of one of my favorites let me know what you guys think

Attached Files:

looks bomb as fuck!

15. Thank you man

16. You're a forester, not a grower!  Nice job.

17. Thanks man all compliments mean a lot can't wait till she's ready to chop down

18. Damn lol thats gonna be a lotta weed!

19. man wish I started out earlier, my plants are midget compare to yours!

20. #40 kancha420, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    That's a HUGE bitch...LOL.. Want bigger buds? Clean the inside, trim the bottom better air flow and bigger yields. The bottom and inside will be popcorn nugs and pull most of the nutrients.  Do a search on cleaning and pruning basically the same thing too me. By the way pic 4 looks like the buds are going brown sort of like a caterpillar been sucking it out and if you see moths  or butterflies flying around or you could just look at the top colas and see if you can find and caterpillar worms if you do get some captain jack or other spinosad and spray the whole plant. Good luck buddy.