How does this look guys

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by buddies, Jul 27, 2013.

1. First big out door plant how do you guys think it's doing any advice ?

Attached Files:

2. Not bushy enough ;)

3. looks pretty damn good to me, what strain is it you're growing?

4. It's kangaroo kush from what I have been told

5. So i dont know how true this is but a buddy of mine keeps telling me I need to trim off a lot of the fan leaves if I want it to be a producer how true is this

6. Don't remove healthy fan leaves. They are producing energy for your plants growth. Removing them is counterproductive especially in an outdoor grow.

7. Fuck i'm jelly bro. Thats a sexy ass plant. How tall is it? How wide? How long have you had it out?

Don't cut off the fan leaves. That works when you grow inside because fan leaves stop artificial light from getting to the lower leaves.

But sunlight is so strong it has no problem getting to any of the leaves and cutting fan leaves for no reason will probably just stress out your baby.

8. First week of may we sprouted it its about 6 feet talk by 6/12 feet wide

9. This is after we tied it down a couple days ago what do you think about this

Attached Files:

10. Any thoughts guys ?

11. Here is some more updated photos of this plant biggest outdoor plant I've had yet what do you guys think now any advice would be great

Attached Files:

12. She looks sexy, Looks like you are gonna pull a couple pounds off of her alone. What nutes are you using? How you get her so bushy?

13. nice plant hopefully the neighbors dont mind pics of there bedroom posted online.. you should crop that out..

14. She's flowering and there's a lot of them any advice our comments would be greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

15. That's a nice bush man

16. I think it's beautiful 0.0

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Here is some more pics of her do you guys think I should trim some of the fan leaves our just leave them

Attached Files:

18. Leave em unless they are dead already