Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If a cop comes to my door

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Heroic Dose, Jul 27, 2013.

1. too stoned to think for myself atm. If a cop comes to my door, can I open it, say nothing but "come back with a warrant", and have that be the end of it unless he does actually have one?

2. Can't they come in if they have suspicion of a crime going on, so if you open the door and he gets a big whiff of some reefer he might justify it saying he had to act right then before all the evidence was destroyed.

3. Your best bet is to not answer the door. 

this is great!  fueling my hatred for cops even more

5. #6 rendole, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    Cops are even dicks on the internet, read what one cop poster had to say

"I suggest you give up the dope and take up heavy drinking instaed. Right now I have a nice buzz going on an $11 gallon bottle of Martini and Rossi Sangria. It is legal as along as I am not driving and alot cheaper than dope. It is good for your heart and Jesus drank it too. Also, Milwaukee's best sells for $12 bucks a case

Look at the inside of your bong/waterpipe and give it a good whiff

That black stuff that smells like a freshly paved road is TAR, and the water pipe doesnt catch al of it"

The poster was Guitar Cop on the second page

6. Read some of those posts on officer. Com what a bunch of tools.

Yes the answer is don't answer the door. Play possum. Go take a shower. If they have probable cause they're coming in. If not then ignore them. Don't give the the opportunity to establish probable cause by talking with them

7.  That is some bullshit too. I can't ever imagine a house emitting "fumes" from weed smoke but the fact that they can just randomly appear at your door and have consent to break it in because they suspect something is ridiculous. More power to the pigs.

8. They are legally not allowed to enter your house without a warrant or your permission. They'll tell you they'll come back with a warrant or you'll go to jail for a long time and you'll lose your wife, kids, and your house just to scare you. If they knock on your door just tell them to come back with a warrant if they don't have one. And most importantly, don't let them in your house

9. Good stuff, ty all.

10. If the cops come knocking on your door, don't answer it. If they have to knock, they aren't getting in, because if they had a search warrant you wouldn't hear them knock until your front door is kicked in.

11. #12 Headphones, Jul 27, 2013
    Those cops are funny :p

The "way you are" puts me and my partners in harm's way every single day. Because you "want to relax" your suppliers stop at nothing to bring that sh%@ into the country. 

Isn't weed expensive 'because' cops are trying to arrest you for it. Otherwise, who the hell would rationally smuggle plant flowers across a border?

12. Section 8 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms - If they don't have a warrant, they can gtfo provided that they don't smell any suspicious.

13. That Fëanor guy should come join the community.

14. Honey > vinegar

Don't serve yourself up on a silver platter but don't be such a "I know my rights" tool that you burn your face into their memory either.

15. #16 rendole, Jul 27, 2013
    My response to that would be, "lets make it legal so my supplier could be the store down the street" Or I would just tell him my buddy grows and he aint smuggling.

16. I mean here's what I would do...not open the door think about it what are they gonna do break open the door and if you think they will then this sound crazy but if you only have a few plants hope nobody is in ur neighbors yard and put everything there as fast as possible and then open the door you could get people in the house to help and shit but you just work fast and smart

17. keep on knockin but you cant come in

18. Took the words out of my mouth....

19. If being key word. ur paranoid