Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been hated because of weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Long White Cloud, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Tell me about it .. some of my childhood friends whom I grew up with started treating me differently and singled me out; but they don't matter; if they were worth being a friend, they would accept you for who you are. 

2. Naw not really with bud. I've lost alot of people who I thought were close friends cuz of other drugs though. You really find out who your real friends are at times like those.

3. Sometimes when im high in public I observe that people can tell im roasted. Its funny because most people just smile or laugh but some give really dirty looks. Other than that, no. Fuck people who "hate" someone because they smoke.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

4. Tough especially when you re a little older....not too accepted but heh, I don't judge and don't wanna be judged either!

5. The city I spent my formative years (and, by extension, high school) in has a large number of cannabis consumers. So, nobody gave a shit. Times when I'd take a break from smoking, I actually got shit for being a weirdo who didn't feel like getting stoned.

6. One of my friends decided to ditch me once he found out I toke. It's no big loss though, he was a closed-minded dick.

7. yeah my ex lol she loved me until she found i smoked, we broke up, now she thinks im a horrible person.

shes brainwashed, fuck it lol

8. Only by the folks who seem to make negative generalizations about anyone who uses recreational drugs besides alcohol, perhaps they've had bad experiences with a drug user(s) in the past. Unfortunately there's a pretty decent handful of people like this, but oh well. I try to reason, and if that fails, I just ignore :p

9. I had one girlfriend that left me mostly cause I smoked weed a lot, didn't change me, but she just didn't like it for whatever personal reason. Then again, she hated that I smoked cigs back then too. As far as friends, most of them smoke anyway and the ones that don't have always been chill with it.

10. I uses to be one of those people. I remember telling a kid that weed is bad and makes you stupid.. i am was the one being stupid. Well now I love weed and im glad I understood that I was being brainwashed

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Funny question, some of my best buddies were stoners before me, back when I was misinformed, and I always got annoyed when they were high or talked about weed. They I finally gave in, got ripped for the first time, fell in love, and now I'm the one getting flak from my friends that don't smoke. Nothing serious, they just think it's super dangerous and try to lecture me about it. They're slowly realizing how safe it is though, one by one, so no worries! :smoking:

I have 1 childhood friend left after the fact, he smokes sometimes, he isn't against it and doesn't enjoy it as much as i do but every now and then (usually holidays/parties) he will smoke. but of the small handful of friends i lost because of weed i gained dozens of friends through weed.

13. Absolutely. I've lost many friends because I smoke. That and my mental disorder. I actually have 0 friends left. Weed is my only friend. I'm okay with that though. It makes me way happier than any other person could make me.

14. #54 Weedity, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    I was in my local park, call it Arrowhead. It's a big field full of stoners.

Well my buddy brings this dumb ass girl over. He doesn't smoke anymore and he is a friend of mine and had a thing for this girl solely for the fact that she was hot. Which annoyed me cause she was dumb as fuck.

She walks up and says, "Ew, are you smoking weed!?"

I just replied, "Uhh...yeah so fucking what?"

"That's nasty"

IQ of probably...four? Five? Only girl I've ever wanted to slap. I kept my cool and ripped my bong. Fuck sluts.