Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been hated because of weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Long White Cloud, Jul 26, 2013.

1. All people say is that I ruined my life and my brain. Doesn't bother me though.

2. Not really, had a couple gfs who didn't like it who weren't around too long when they started to make a problem out of it.

Had one friend who dipped out on me cause of it cause he thought it was terrible, but we reunited since.

3. I have no relationahip with my mom anymore. She kicked me my girlfriend and our daughter out who is a year and a half now. We've been trying to find jobs and thank God I work at 2 medical marijuana clubs in my area. But my mom disowned me for it.

Sent from my LGL45C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Was trying to hook up with a real nice good looking girl and it was going good she seemed to dig me. Then I told her I smoke....hasn't talked to me since. Isn't that some shit whats wrong with chill potheads.

Sent from my C771 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hate is a pretty strong word. I've had some friends and family members lecture me, for sure. Usually I just point out how much more successful I am and it ends the conversation pretty quickly. 

Whenever my parents discovered my smoking habit, they were surprisingly supportive. They had some concerns (mostly about the legality issues) but they told me if I went to graduate school and lived in a state where it was legal, and continued to smoke, it wouldn't stop them from being proud of me.  :love: 

6. #26 Venatrix, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    My closest friend from home was caught once with ash in her trash can (which is ridiculous because she was 19 at the time) and she blamed it on me, so her parents hated me for a while and I wasn't allowed at her house for like a year.  She also claimed it was spice, though--I told her afterward I would've preferred she just pin weed on me rather than make her parents think I smoke spice.

7. you need some new friends man :confused_2:

8. Who cares, haters gonna hate  :bongin:

9. I don't mind people who disagree with it, honestly.

But if they actively hate people who enjoy it, then they aren't the kind of person I'll associate with.

10. Yes. Definitely. An example of this happened just recently actually. I was at my friends party, and there was only about twenty or thirty people there. Me, my girlfriend, and only abut four other people smoked. So while everyone was getting drunk off their ass we went o my car to smoke a few blunts.We go back into the house (which is very cramped) and immediately start hearing bullshit pot head remarks from assholes that couldn't even stand up straight. Lots of people went out of their way to make sure that we knew that they disapproved of my horrible, horrible satan ridden weed. So me and my friends just went outside and chill on the porch.

It's bullshit how people can be so judgmental about something they don't even understand while they destroy their liver with booze. Me and my friends never commented on how obnoxiously loud, stupid, and fucking disgusting the kids who got sledgehammered were. It's bullshit.

But jokes on them because some stupid girl that was white girl wasted wanted to get more alcohol so a group of 5 shitfaced kids piled into in altima coupe to go on a beer run. They totaled their car right in front of the corner store they bought it from, illegally because they were 17-18 years old. And another bonus. The girl driving didn't even have a fucking license.

Guess what goes around comes around :p

They were all okay. The car is FUBAR though. 

11. When people start lecturing me about how, "weed kills brain cells"
    I just tell them bitches, its a plant, a FUCKING plant, a naturally grown plant,
    alcoholics get liver disease, while we don't get shit  :smoke:
    some people just get to me sometimes, mainly cops.....

12. we were skating up a spot tokin & bumpin some tunes when some other skaters showed up, noticed and started laughing call us potheads and saying we were stupid. friends and i just looked at each like '...what the fuck?'

13. Yep. Well I was hanging out with these two girls, which one of them had a boyfriend who was a complete wanker and also happened to smoke weed; so these girls assumed weed caused him to be a douche. When they found out I toke, they looked at me in disgust thinking that I will turn out like her boyfriend.

I told them that he was most probably always a tosser, and that I've smoked bud for about 3 years and that they still liked me, which quietened them down about the situation.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. my friends at the time thought i was stupid, and i was always the target of ridicule for their amusement, when i started smoking i think we mutually grew apart, i realized that i didnt need to hangout with people who were assholes all the time and they got annoyed with me being high because they would try to fuck with me and i would just brush them off.

15. i wouldn't say i was hated ever, but a lot of my "friends" began to distance themselves once they realized that weed was a sizeable part of my lifestyle... funny thing is, they always ask me if i've got weed when the weekend comes (they're the "only smoke weed for partying" types). i've also had a few girls i was trying to hook up with get all weirded out when i ask 'em if they're down or they find out i smoke.

16. Some old friends don't talk to me as much because of it, my mom doesn't even trust me anymore because of it and searches my shit everyday.

17. I am hated because I am a alive.

18. There have plenty who have said it kills your brain cells and it is a gateway drug to me, among other things. I have been given weird and disgusted looks for it too.

I'm not worried though, luckily I have a magic plant to keep me calm and healthy :)

19. I can't say that I have really. Although I do get some comments sometimes from people who don't know me that well who will say something along the lines of; 'wow you smoke a lot of weed'. I don't think that counts as being hated though cause I do smoke a lot of weed.

Happens more so with people than don't smoke than anything. To them it must seem like I'm trying to binge or something.

20. #40 SoothingSynesthesia, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Totally unrelated but your avatar and POWERRRR title is hilarious.....James May ftw !
    To actually contribute to the topic of the thread, everyone who knows I smoke either smokes, smoked or is okay with it. Everyone who wouldn't be okay with it....I keep it on the down low but YES they would be judge me for it.