someone found a couple of outdoor plants what sould i do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by burningbush93, Jul 25, 2013.

1. First up, it's not the cops. No fucking way. Second of all, maybe I'm saying something someone else has said, and if so, tough shit.

What I think? Someone else might be growing close to you. Hence fucking up your spot so you know someone else has seen where your patch is (and then either take your plants or just abandon the spot and never grow around there again). Would a ripper let you know that they might have seen your plants? I would say that it wasn't a ripper. It might have just been some hunter on his way through (in which case, they probably found your females if they took the time to look for them. Especially if they grow). But does anything give you the impression that someone took a lot of time to search for your females? They might have seen the males, thought "This guy obviously doesn't know what he's doing, I'll fuck up the spot so he knows this isn't the best location," and was out in a minute. (That's the impression I get from the thread creator's first posts.)

Have you put all of your eggs in one basket? Do you have any other plots? If not, that's a lesson learned. As is what someone else said, about never planting anywhere that is easily accessible (as in, you can get there with a vehicle).

Now, as to ripping: I would. I don't go looking for it but I know people that sort of do (hunters). If I came across a plant that was good, then it would be my luck. All you guys talking about not taking plants are dreaming! Wouldn't you pick up ten Cents off the street? What about fifty Cents? A Dollar? You wouldn't pick up a hundred Dollar note if it was blown onto your path as you were walking up to your house?

This is a great post worth reading and brings up many new points with regard to the OP's situation that should be considered.