someone found a couple of outdoor plants what sould i do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by burningbush93, Jul 25, 2013.

1. So true!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well keep us informed :)

3. So any time you come across a plant you take it? Your a class act.  I hope you don't live in my neck of the woods.  You must have nothing better to do than try to strike up arguments online.  your nothing more than a ripper yourself....beware grasscity of guys like this.

4. Wow scumbag ripper, growing isn't cheap or easy pretty fucked up thing to steal.

5. It's called karma. As you can tell this kid likes to steal and it will come back to bit him.

6. #26 Kronicly Insane, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Karma is a bitch. I don't want my plants touch so I don't touch other people's plants let allown steal them. The day will come when someone catches you ripping their plants and shoots you. My advice it to leave them from here on.

7. Very true it happens all the time. You see post if people bragging that they found plants. They messed with the males so they would give you a message and to kill them.

8. #28 CL4P-TP, Jul 26, 2013
    Wow...gotta love 1st grow know it alls

They're rippers and seem to know their trade better then you DMike.

EDIT: come on guys think about it.....IT'S COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

1. Why didn't they just steal the plants?

Cause they're in the ground and the rippers don't carry pots os shovels.....only machetes and sawsalls are needed to rip.

2. Rippers by their nature are looking for a free ride.

Does replanting, watering, feeding, and general maintenance sound like something a lazy POS would do? No, they'll wait till you've done it, then bugger you in the ass.

9. #29 dmike, Jul 26, 2013
    First thing's first; for those talking about these, "rippers" ripping up the males, you need to go back and re-read;

So yeah, there are like 4 people on here talking about how these people pulled up the males.  The OP pulled up the males, people. 

No, I do not.  What I said was;

If you're incapable of understanding the situation, probably best not to comment?  Just a suggestion.

I don't steal anyone's plants. 

But yes, if they are on public land like a state or national park or forest (happens all the time), I take them down.  I have state and federal park passes and I do a lot of outdoor activity and occasionally run into plants.  Most of the time the people growing in these places are immigrants being paid by Mexican cartels to grow in the US to offset transporting costs/risks.

The shitty karma is illegally growing a substance in an area designated for people and things completely unrelated to your dope smoking.  I think it's funny that people will come on here, insist that their weed should be grown on other peoples' land and then claim those that remove them are the thieving assholes.  How can one make the argument that their pot use should be, "left alone" or a matter of personal choice, but then on the other hand impose their will on the property of others?  It's hypocritical.

The grower is trespassing, cultivating, and it's done on federal or state land... if that's the case, you're the asshole.  The people that destroy/take a plant actually aren't breaking any laws except possession if they take it with them.  Someone growing outside on their own land is a different story.  Bad karma is growing in places where the penalty is on par with bank robbery.  Don't support that activity and then talk to me about karma.

Part of using is being responsible about it (for me anyway).  I believe it should be a personal matter kept in your home.  We're already making huge strides towards legalization, and the last thing we need are fucktards planting dope everywhere getting the public and government more adamant about criminalizing this shit.  No offense to the OP intended, it's more of the attitude that people have about their plants on other peoples' land that I'm addressing primarily here.  My state has already given every residence the constitutional right to grow up to six plants but it must be indoors.  There really isn't sufficient reason (here anyway) to be growing outside on someone else's land.  In other places in the US, I realize that is not the case.  Just speaking from my perspective and experiences here as it relates to me.  Anyone growing outside here where I live on restricted property is either part of a criminal organization, drug cartel, or something similar.  We don't really have individuals putting a couple of plants on public property;  there is no need to do that.

If you want to plant on public lands like a drug cartel and talk about shooting people, maybe you shouldn't be here?  I will say this though;  if I found someone's weed on my personal property, it isn't me likely to get shot. 

Yep, I'm a first time grower.  That means I've never grown pot before.  That doesn't mean I've never been around it, used it, or were around growers.  I waited awhile and have always wanted to grow, but I waited until I had the appropriate place to do it.  I don't grow outside because I don't want to deal with the kind of things the OP is dealing with.  Plus, I have a personal problem using someone else's land without their permission.  That's just me, but one doesn't need experience growing to use common fucking sense in knowing that growing anywhere outdoors runs the risk of people finding the crop.  Moving the crop doesn't solve the problem.  So yeah, when it comes to the science and art of growing, I'm a complete newb.  Sure, I freely admit that.  I also realize that I'm quite experienced in other things.  Since the thread isn't about how to grow plants, it's just a strawman argument to summarily dismiss everythng I say about the situation because I'm a first time grower (which has nothing to do with the issue at hand).

I do not know it all but I'm leaning towards the idea that the plants were not found.  As far as taking plants, if you want to grow on public land and talk about getting at people who go there that don't want to see your weed, you're probably fucked up in the head about a lot of things.

If you can't grow your shit on your property maybe you shouldn't grow.  If you still want to grow on public lands, then just remember, YOU'RE the asshole, and if you lose your plants, that's just part of growing outside.  Moving the plants doesn't eliminate the risk, as mentioned, especially considering that we don't know if the plants were found, which will be the identical scenario if the plants are moved elsewhere.

tl;dr
    Here's a deal for you;  you get your marijuana, hopefully legalized and you can smoke or grow as much as you want.  In that, let me and others like me enjoy our parks without dealing with your growing. 
    Can someone tell me what is wrong with that deal?
    Here's a good read on the subject;
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/28/pot-marijuana-national-parks/1795477/

Be nice if it worked that way eh?

Let's use your logic... if the OP hasn't touched anyone else's plants, then his plants are not likely to be touched right?  Karma right?  Then he should leave them there.  He's good.
    :huh:

11. @ dmike

If you don't grow outdoors WTF are you doing posting in the outdoor section? Seems to me you should probably stick to reading in the Outdoors Growing section. At least till you get some hands on or have a question ruelating to your outdoor grow.

Ohhh and BTW there are 49 other States posting here, not to mention the international members who outmunber us Americans.....so please keep the over arching incomplete assumptions based upon your local laws to yourself in the future.

12. #32 dmike, Jul 26, 2013

Really you should do the same.  As I said in my post, I'm only speaking about my perspectives and experiences where I live.  Here I'll repost it to you since you're having difficulty.

So what you're asking me to do, I'm already doing.  I acknowledge that the situation is different in different places. I also discuss my activity HERE, not in those other places.  You're the one that isn't doing that.  It's kind of discouraging for me to see a long time member with almost 7000 posts make such ridiculous and petty remarks.  :(

I posted here on the topic of outdoor growing as it relates to the concept, not how to grow outdoors.  The OP is not asking for grow advice.  It doesn't take a master gardener to evaluate a situation about people finding crops.  Grow skills have zilch to do with that.  He's asking whether or not to move his plants and I commented on that. You know that, but now you're pulling the, "you're posting in the wrong section" argument.  If it's that big of a problem, tell an admin, maybe I'm breaking some rule.  If not, then maybe you're just mad because we disagree?

Oh and btw, if posting in the outdoor grow section requires you to be actively growing outdoors, you might want to have that mentioned in a sticky or something so that only people growing actively outdoors post here.  That, or just acknowledge that you don't like me because I mentioned tearing down someone's plants.  I think that's your only real problem with me.  My outdoor experience, how long I've been on the forums, posting guidelines, and other petty arguments are not the real issue you have with me.  As far as I know, I'm completely within the scope of the forum rules posting in this section.  If not, please link me to the rule about posting in the outdoor section and what that requires.  If I'm in violation, then I'll remove or ask an admin to remove my posts.

13. Sounds like a mid night run to the base to dig up the bitches and move on for good.

Good Luck.

14. Ohh for crying out loud......Care shit less about the fucking rules. But at least ive got experience in this situation...not shooting from hip as they say.And FTR as a person who owns land neighboring national forests.....the average American tresdpasses more then they know. So id br damn sure where I was before going all johhny law on a grow.

15. #35 dmike, Jul 26, 2013
    Well if I'm a ripper then, and you're not, wouldn't I know more about it than you?  Think about it.

The issue isn't about trespassing.  It's about cultivating outdoors.  Maybe you should come down a little and re-read the thread.  "Care shit about the fucking rules" but you're complaining that I'm posting in the wrong section.

Here, there are some Mexican cartels working in the US that would love your support for their position.  Just think, you see eye to eye on outdoor cultivation, and I'm sure they'd be willing to compensate you;

"Van Hollen invited FOX6 Investigators to see what's left of one of the largest marijuana grows ever discovered in the Badger State - a site that once contained nearly 10,000 plants.  For most of last year, it was occupied 24 hours a day by migrant workers armed with guns."
    http://fox6now.com/2012/05/17/cartels-invade-the-northwoods/

I'm sure all of your experience would come in quite handy.

Sarcasm aside, I'd like to share with you something I do know about and I'm willing to wager you haven't thought of;  10k plants didn't show up overnight.  These people plant a few plants and see if they get left alone.  If they are, then they open up shop and add more.  If their couple of plants in Rocky Mountain National Park are torn down, they won't grow there. You think they threw darts at a map and said, "plant 10k units there"?  No, it was a very long process that involved testing the area first before opening it up like that.  Can you connect the dots now?
    Are you really ok with that shit?  Read the article.  Guns, deadly traps setup for people and all that.  Really?  You're ok with that?  If so, fuck you.  Just because I'm against people using public land to grow pot, and I hate cartels, and I do believe the solution is to end the war on drugs and legalize it everywhere, I still don't want the shit in our parks and I don't want criminal organizations operating shit on public land where I spend time with my family.  So you're fucking A right;  I find a female on public land I rip it down.  I don't want that shit going on just because I am pro-pot ok?  Now tell me that that makes zero sense to you. 

I do NOT go out on people's property trying to steal their harvests. I damn sure don't remove any material from the parks.  When the plants go down, that's just it.  I'm not going to try to sneak a plant out of a park with several ounces of dank sitting at home.  My only motivation is to prevent growing operations in places that I frequent where I have the right to be where I have paid my fees and taxes, and THEY DO NOT.  Understand?

The OP is not a threat to anyone.  I don't really care about what he's doing.  But if I find a plant on public land, I don't know whose it is, and here, chances are it's a large criminal enterprise because HERE individuals simply don't do that very often (I capitalize, "HERE" so that you know I'm talking about here and not Trinidad and Tobago or something ok?)  Either way, female plant coming down (unless it's growing wild which I've never seen in 20+ years of the great outdoors).

I came here having no beef with anyone.  But I can say that after talking with you, you seem quite angry and personal.  I really don't like people like you.  It isn't enough to grow and smoke weed; it's not even good enough to be in the company of others doing the same that are on your side. 
    Nah, you damn well better be granted permission to plant the shit wherever you like, smoke it wherever you like, and then have everyone else be happy for you doing it.  People like you I find are never satisfied.  You'd probably bitch at a coffee shop in Amsterdam about how you could do a better job than the gram you just bought. I've known the type.  They get high, they get angry and cranky.  Don't like those kind of smokers personally.

16. damn everyone calm down lol. i think a few people have some things a little confused so i gonna try and streighten that out. first i know for a fact that they found them unless they where blindfolded rideing a four wheeler lol. also they didnt take the male plants i killed them/ one was in a little pot part way in the ground so the could of transplanted that one easily and they would of had to be a nolagable grower to tell they where male (barly showing pre flowers) and there really isnt anyone around this area that grows/ there are no rippers they would spend more money on gas than they would get from any plants they would find and they probly wouldnt find any. also the reason i dont think they found the females is that i didnt see any tracks to the plant which they would halfto make unless they knew exactly how i got in there. these plant arent worth going to jail and its been 2 days now since i found this out and they where probly there a few days before that so i dont feel comfortable going up there for a while if i do decide to move them.

No evidence of traffic around the females?  You're probably good.  And you're right, not worth jail.  Lay low for awhile, then pay a casual visit.  Don't take grow stuff with you, nothing related to pot.  Just go out there like a hiker and check on them.

18. thats kind of what i was thinking and truthfully it would suck if somebody ripped them up before harvest but thats really not my main concern. again it would suck but im really just worried about the men in blue and as long as they dont get involved i will be happy.

19. This is a ripper. He she thinks oh well its just males maby they will keep it if I help out. I hate rippers atlease only snip off a few parts for clones and do the work your self...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. They would of pulled all of them and been waiting for you to return. Its a ripper.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app