Insecure about sex toys

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bigjoshman, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Does anyone else feel insecure about sex toys? This is from a guys. Perspective but I would feel self conscious about myself if my girlfriend were to use one... Even a vibrator and there's obviously no way I could compete with that I want our sex to be the best but I want it to be because of just us is that weird? Or do I need to keep an open mind and try it sometime.. ( kinky stuff usually gets me going)

2. Keep an open mind.

Sex toys are a great SUPPLEMENT to sex... 
    But I can say, first hand, that in no way, do any sex toys, compare with the real deal.

How old are you? I'm guessing 18.

There's absolutely nothing to be insecure about, at all.

3. Competing with a sex toy? Does her sex toy kiss her neck? Does it hold her? Does it flip her over? Does it eat her out? Does it whisper dirty things? Well, does it?

4. A girls biggest sex organ is her brain. Theres no competition with a vibrator like you think.

5. Yea I'm 18 and the girlfriend is younger I definitely wouldn't be secure with a dildo or something like that maybe a vibrator though! I really love her so much and want her to feel great she's talked about using a back massager when she masturbates when she can't see me I told her I could get her a vibrator she seemed all for it but always reminds me she likes sex and blowing me the most

6. So what is the problem here again? :confused_2:

Vibrators are great for partner play. If you want to feel her get super tight and cum super hard, hold it against her clit while you fuck her.

I also know of guys who enjoy vibrators against their taint (I don't know the technical word for this) while they fuck or get head and stuff.

It doesn't have to be all about her.

8. Easy way to get started is to get one of the toy rings that slip over your penis.  You can get them at Walmart as they are now branded by the big condom companies.  That way her clit gets a nice buzz on every thrust.

9. Yep... Durex makes a vibrating cock ring. Those things are pretty swell.

10. #11 aPersonUponaHill, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013

We are quickly approaching that technological point.

But a valid point and OP just relax, it isnt replacing you. She wants you and to cum, toys can just help to get there faster, same as the other point others were making. Just stated differently. 

11. Is the ring like a condom because I can't stay hard with a condom.. She's on the pill

No, It's literally a ring that you slide down to the base of your cock with a little vibrating nob on in. 

13. Don't take yourself too seriously. If she loves you, then sex is just a by product.

14. true! Thanks so much everyone

15. Does anyone know if these come in "magnum" size?

16. They stretch out sweet heart, your boy will be good to go :)

enjoy

17. Thanks, thats good to know. :) I didn't wanna get one if it was gonna be super small and uncomfortable.