Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not look high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mokawakowako, Jul 24, 2013.

1. buy some sunglasses and don't think about your breathing patterns

yeah i get exactly the same when i smoke, i just look stupid, smiling all the time :p

now that you've that the only thing i'll do is think about it :d

4. My eyes will be a little red and my face will look like im high, but i do not have to hide it from any one :)

5. That really not a giveaway that you're high unless you act like it. To everyone else you just look tired, if you can't control your smile then I dunno what to say... learn to haha.

6. Just tell your parents that have you have hay fever or a cold and that's why you had red eyes. Walk into your house scratching them so your parents believe you.

CAUTION: don't use everyday.

7. Smart answer. My parents knew I smoked and I walked in like I don't give a fuck. Now if I came home drunk.....the shit would hit the fan.

8. Clear eyes work good, don't look off into space, make eye contact.

9. Wear glasses.

10. And why I said about Dont get high I didn't mean to come of as an ass, it's just even with visine you are always going to look high. There is always one little thing that makes you look high

11. #31 thorarkin, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    the visine is a little more complicated if your around people who know you smoke. the perfectly clear white is just as obvious as bloodshot. the one that works best for me is the visine red eye relief astringent, cus the astringent irritates the eyes just enough to keep a normal amount of blood vessels showing.

as for the chink eye(droopy) the only thing you can do is like the others said, pretend your not stoned. it takes practice to concentrate,i like to call it the sober muscle, anyone whos had to act sober knows that kind of pulling feeling you get in your head, and that pull gets easier as  you use it. play games like call of duty, assassins creed, puzzle games, do math(more than just 2+2=4, something like 18=2y-36, or harder if you can), just dont be a lazy ass all the time when your stoned.

perfume/cologne only works if you dont smell all that much to begin with. try not to get it on you, blow through a straw, or better yet a tube filled with dryer sheets(then youll smell like fresh laundry :ph34r: ). if you smoke inside have a fan blow it out the window.

also drink something very often. cottonmouth can be a big give away

these are all tried and true methods. my mom can always tell when other people are high, but not me. mwuhahaha

12. Use Visine BEFORE you smoke.

13. In legal states, I do nothing. Otherwise it's Rhoto eye drops, gum and cologne. Generally, I don't really care as I don't carry stuff around with me unless in a legal state but I do drive so I don't want to be hassled with that even though I can act straight.

14. I have a theory that it's all about your mindset. Then again I've been smoking so long sometimes I'll get baked as hell and I just feel normal. But it's like acid, to a lesser extent. You go into an acid trip with a paranoid mindset, you're gonna have a bad trip. You're gonna think you look high. You'll think everyone's looking at you, noticing how baked you are.

This is the mindset you must free yourself from. It's not "shit those people might know I'm high", it's "I'm baked as fuck and none of these fuckers are any the wise, because I've used clear eyes and I know my eyes are white"

Being natural while high takes a bit of practice. I used to report to the principle every morning at school baked as fuck, and if was just confident about it. You have to be thinking that others perception of you is that you aren't high. You have to be thinking that the people don't know. You have to be smooth and confident, and don't let the high turn bad.

Hope this was motivational

15. Don't do it man if you need to not look high it's not worth it that's just something that can mess your high up. I go in clear minded as ever when i'm about to smoke. Just find what works around the schedule and be good with that..

16. sun glasses/ eye drops and gum. just be confident and act like nothing is out of the norm.

17. 1. Put in visine or any other brand of eye drops that is reputable
    2. put on a couple of sprays of cologne
    3. Chew on a piece of gum/mouth spray/eat something <--- Pick one
    4. Relax your face muscles, put on a straight face, Always look like you're walking with an objective. Make it look like you're sharp.
    5. Don't be dumb. No one expects you to be doing anything illegal, so don't give them a reason to.

18. Apparently I look high when im sober and vice versa. I dont think anybody can tell. I could be wrong but my pupils do odd things regardless so its hit or miss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Heh. All I ever did was make sure I never let my parents see me sober... If youre like me though, and you hate eye drops/cant use them, Take up a hobby or just go swimming on a regular basis, So on the off chance youre questioned you have an excuse to fall back on; Ex.. mom: Why are your eyes so red?
    Me: Just got back from the pool, must be the chlorine.
    Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I take bong hoots outdoors, wash my hands, brush my teeth, put on antiperspirant, and go to work. Stay away from joints. Use glass. And use a lighter to pack the bowl down or your fingers will stank no matter how much you wash em.