Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not look high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mokawakowako, Jul 24, 2013.

1. I know some ppls faces don't change a lot when they smoke but as soon as i do i look soo fucking high, and it's obvious for ppl around me that i'm stoned. it makes things complicated when i want to smoke without somebody (like my parents) knowing, so does anybody know how to not look high? like drinking something or idk :p

2. visine red eye relief , and a bag a chips to kill the smell , and ur good to go home :p

3. When I was a teen I used to spray cologne before I smoked and make sure I was around my mom so she wouldn't ask why I smelt like cologne after I smoke and complain about having itchy eyes, always have visine.

4. Don't get high

5. I am proud to be a stoner I flaunt my high looks in public fuck it.

6. Get high and go in public without even thinking about being high. 

7. The eyes are the only part that actually changes, not your whole face lol

put some visine in and you're good to go, have something to drink other than water or some food to kill your breath and wash your hands or use sanitizer; nobody could ever know unless you act weird stoned.

I also agree with SortaStoner and Old School Smoker at the same time; if your parents don't appreciate you being high around them then why do it and try to hide it? either walk in like you don't give a fuck or give em a lil more respect and just don't be high. save that for other times; it'll make smoking much more enjoyable and keep your tolerance down, saving you money :D

8. lol hey man u look high. "I SAID FUCK IT!!!

9. Ya the red eyes stuff only works to an extent. My eyes get really glassy and droopy and I get this kind of stupid high smile when I'm really baked that is an instant give away. Basically all you can do is smoke less or not give a shit and laugh at how high you look haha.

10. Step one: Don't smoke weed

11. Well i dont look high in this picture but to tell you the truth i was fucking blasted off my mind on edibles and dabs. 

[​IMG]

12. @[member="smokinbudzzz"]

You look supa high bra

I was super high ;)

14. Get High.

Put on Visine/Clear Eyes,
    Wash your hands and swoosh some water on your face,
    Spray Cologne on you,
    Mint or Gum.. Your choice.

As long as you don't think about being high and getting caught you be fine.. You just have to be confident when people ask you the question.

15. wash ur hands and eat something, depending how baked you are you might have to use visine too

16. Me too! I didn't give two shits. Screw buying visline.

17. never used visine. I smoke all day everyday so no one is the wiser

18. I embraced and accelerated that kush is my cologne

19. #19 TheAnswer121, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    it's cannabi for men (or women)

20. I get very happy so if I have to hide it don't resist the urge smile. It gets obvious then because I would keep laughing at nothing.