2nd DWC Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by TheAnswer121, Jul 24, 2013.

1. One seed each?

@MedCannabis101

2. That main cola is swelling up nicely!

3. yea. I was apprehensive to begin with, and after the long wait I'm kinda glad I only ordered 2. Ida been real mad if I had a hundred dollar order out there. I'll get more next time, may try another bank though.

thanx. The last 2 weeks are when they put a bulk of their weight on. It may not turn out as big, it's usually 2litre sized, but will be massive by the time its done

4. ppm 900 ph 6.0

pics from lights out last nite

Attached Files:

5. Nice looking girls

@MedCannabis101

6. thanx man.

since getting everything balanced back out the buds have grown quite noticeably. the top is starting to mature.

i'm in the middle of some spring cleaning and i rearranged the closet a bit and allowed for even better penetration. she's very happy atm. can't wait for her to finish so i can start these auto's.
    [​IMG] :bongin: :bongin:

7. #447 TheAnswer121, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    woke up to 1000ppm in my res. she just woke up, ph dropped a bit but i will wait to see if she balances back out before adjusting anything.

edit: lamp has been on for almost 2 hours now and ppm and ph are back to normal, 900 and 6.0

8. yeah she's sucking that shit down :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1234402-Budget-DWC-CFL

9. Happy 4/20! Grows lookin good buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. thanx bro. i appreciate it.

poppin my other beans later today. :yay:

11. Happy 4/20. What are you popping? I had planned to do some, but my Pineapple Express plant was just too nice to let go, so I've been taking clones and using those mostly. Ready to try a few new strains though. Not sure what to pop next. 

12. #452 TheAnswer121, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    finally some quality genetics. Was gonna start em, but it's 4/20 and I really don't feel like it :lol: maybe tomorrow
    Thought it would link a pic. It's 2 pages back tho. NYCD and Biodiesel Mass:D

13. Happy 420 Everyone.

14. They'll do that. When they go dormant they let a lot of what they are holding inside themselves drain back out. It's why they droop at night

@MedCannabis101

15. found a bee on my cola yesterday. :eek:  scared the shit outta me because it blended in very well. i'm allergic so the wife disposed of it :love:

this bag seed took forever to finish last time so i have set the timer on 11/13. she will be up soon, gonna try to get some pics b4 the lamp comes on

16. #456 TheAnswer121, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    too late as always :hide:

still got a couple quality shots. about to check her stats

edit: ph 6.1 ppm 750

Attached Files:

17. #457 TheAnswer121, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
     washed and rinsed res, just ph'd 6.0 water, ppm 44. removed some dead foliage and tied branches to focus light on top growth for these last few days.

nighty night pics. :yummy:

Attached Files:

18. Here from the troll thread self promotion. Here's your bump :smoking:

19. was hoping to get some pics at lights out but was takin a much needed nap.

she is yellowing beautifully. i'm trying to hold out until Tuesday but Sunday may just be the day. we will see how im feeling.

either way, the new beans will go down soon because they will take a few days to pop.

20. got some pics just b4 she woke up. looking beautiful. just a few more days :yay:

Attached Files: