2013 list of jobs that dont drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by thorarkin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Probably 90% of music education majors smoke.

2. As far as teachers go..if a district...I suppose had a reason to believe you might be using an illegal substance that you do not have an Rx for; adderall xanax, ritlin, you might get asked to test. If your behavior changed. Let me tell you the truth though...there are a bunch of hard drinking, female and male,teachers. I smelt booze on many of my teaching peers

I had a few teachers that smoked weed. I also have quite a few family members that teach (that don't smoke or do drugs) and none of them have ever been tested. 

4. budgrower/dealer

5. Instead of settling for [generally] lower-paying jobs just to avoid a drug test... most places only test you once, or a few times shortly after being hired. If you can make it, say, 3 months at most without smoking, you can then toke all you like as long as you're not obvious about it and are a good worker. Unless you're a driver, very few jobs will continue randomly testing you passed the initial few weeks/months unless you give them reason to. 

6. @[member="Royksopp"] I know two teachers that have never been tested. Two different states, too!

7. My local mcdonalds, carls jr., jersey mikes, and freddys didn't test my friends.

8. well i kinda forgot about this thread.lol. but the ones that dont test ever are pretty obvious so i wont bother. its all jobs that youd only take as an adult if you had to. your just better to clean up or drink lots of water, b vitamins, and creatine ethyl(i dont think other creatines work). the piss tests test for ph(only a problem for idiots who do things like drink bleach to pass), color(b vitamins make it yellow), creatinine(product of protein breakdown, so strenght{NOT muscular endurance} training might help, but it might also release metabolites from fat, so take the supplement), and specific gravity(concentration of water to particles, solved by megadoses of b vitamins and creatine).

synthetic urine is unreliable now. most companies test to see if its real piss now

9. Do they not drug test in canada?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Nope, they don't drug test for the majority of jobs, but of course there are exceptions like athletes, doctors, etc. 

Awesome thats good to hear. 

12. #52 Enigma, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    As an EMT, most IFT jobs don't test, but BLS/ALS units do get tested. I know a few CNAs/Caretakers that blaze that work for nursing homes that don't test unless they suspect you're stealing meds lol.

13. anybody know anything about courthouse employees? I'm nearing the end of my program at school and weighing my options. I have someone who's willing to give me clean pee.

14. Most retail jobs, pretty much all restaurants (not necessarily fast food), bookstores.

15. #56 shimmi420, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    awesome idea for a thread!!! this should get tagged and be immortalized.

We should also havea list of "red flag" places that test hardcore... such as companys that employ pyscemedic or quest testing... bitches

EDIT: Contribution to this thread

It's only seasonal but most haunted houses don't drug test and thats one fun place to work.

16. Panera bread doesn't. And none of the gyms I've worked at have.

17. Chipotle, chic fila.

#RedEyeClub

18. Most restraunts don't give any fucks as long as you aren't fucking up at work cause you are high.

Texas Roadhouse
    SubWay
    Golf Courses usually don't

19. It's toys r us in this category? I have a part time job, but they called me back for orientation i don't wanna waste time if they drug test

worlds are cages for ideas