Do dab hits smell? compared to one hit bong snaps?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by iTweaker, Jul 22, 2013.

1. If growers can make non THC MJ, for medicinal reasons, why can't we get MJ that has no odor?

2. #22 ginaq5, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    nice  find...... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]    

3. Yes, dabs also smell. It's a common misconception that there's no smell if there's no smoke, but this isn't true. But dabbing emits far less odor than smoking and can be a far better alternative if you have roommates or other people around who dislike the smell of cannabis smoke.

Dabs smell like the predominant terpenes in the concentrate you're using. They don't usually smell harsh or like something is burning, but rather have a herby, natural odor.

The quality of your concentrates will significantly impact the smell they produce because terpenes and other compounds are not destroyed during processing. The stronger the smell is, the better your product will be.

Of course, other factors may contribute to the odor produced by dabbing. A large dab, for example, will create far more of a commotion than a small one. The space of the room you're in, and the concentrates you're using will influence how strong the dabs smell.

Dabbing vapor dissipates faster than smoke. Although dabbing will always produce some odor, it should dissipate within a few minutes if you have adequate ventilation.

If you are want to learn more about dabs smell, this article will help you:
    https://humansucks.com/blogs/news/do-dabs-smell-everything-you-need-to-know

4. If your looking for low odor go edibles or karts

5. #25 mainbatau, Apr 21, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    I used to say that than smoke a fat bowl and everything wreaked. lol.

vidmate mobdro

6. #26 dailyak77, Dec 17, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
    Yes someone who took only 1 hit off a bong will smell like weed to someone who was not there while it was being smoked. I wouldn't say you would smell like weed "Especially" from a bong. Its probably the least smelly way to smoke but you will definitely still smell like weed.
    routerlogin.ltd
    pikashow.ltd

7. Dab hits and one-hit bong snaps can both produce strong odors, but the type and intensity of the smell can vary.
    Pikashow Apk -- Download

8. I even corner my one hitter bowl , well it’s a 2-3 hit one I guess. I smoked bong in living room once or a few time’s actually no one ever smelled weeed or anything.