Zodiac Signs

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by motionless-in-marijuana, Jul 21, 2013.

1. I've been looking into my zodiac sign (Aries) and I was just amazed by the fact that it describes every aspect of my personality accurately. I couldn't find a single thing that wasn't true. Makes me think there really is some sort of power in the universe that connects us all. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Chances are, if you read into all the other ones, you'll find ways to make it fit.

Cancer - Quiet and shy. "Oh yeah, I am quiet and shy.. holy shit!"
    Leo - Loud and proud. "Oh yeah, I am loud and proud.. holy shit!"

3. well I'm a leo and it describes me perfectly too. most likely just general statements that anybody could easily relate to themselves.

4. You should look into more detailed astrological systems like the vedic system. They are extremely accurate and detailed in very many respects, if you want, I could actually do a reading for you, I would just need your date of birth and exact time of birth, and the location as well.

5. Well, the one I read was pretty detailed. Not just general statements. But yeah, that'd be cool :)

April 2, 1996
    Leominster, MA
    I don't know the exact time...I think it's around 5-10 minutes before midnight

6. Barnum descriptions, that's just my two cents.

7. Good job, you can do math.

8. Really? I was right? I was taking a guess! Thanks!  :)

Add "gives nice compliments" to your astrological forcast.

9. Lol actually I think that's already on there. And I figured you were just implying that I'm naive because I'm only 17. I hate it when people do that!

10. It's actually because you have to be 18 to sign up..

11. Oh shit, I forgot about that. Close enough, right? It's not like I'm 12.

12. #13 esseff, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    ...and you're gonna be18 tomorrow anyway.

[​IMG]

13. I'm a Cancer. It fits me like a glove.