*New* Companion Planting w/ Cannabis

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by BulbaStoned, Jul 20, 2013.

1. #81 BeanusOfWeanus, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    AFAIK Rhizobium leguminosarum is the nitrogen fixing bacteria for legumes. I assume it would work on clover, because clover is a legume.

e: I should mention I was using "mykos" as a general term for any bagged beneficial microbe mix. 

2. $8 for enough inoculant to treat 50lbs of legume seeds.

http://www.arbico-organics.com/product/alfalfa-clover-inoculant/organic-soil-conditioners?gclid=CP3c_dmirL4CFRBk7AodqgUAJw

"N-Dure Alfalfa – Clover Inoculant treats up to 50 lbs of alfalfa, fenugreek, and most clovers (except subclovers).
    Recommended application is by the slurry method; however, it may be applied dry. Do not open package until time of use; once seed has been inoculated, plant as soon as possible and keep out of direct sunlight or hot, drying winds. Re-inoculate if seed is not planted within 24 hours. Inoculant shelf life is one season.
    \nSee label instructions for additional details. [​IMG]
    \nIngredients: This inoculant guarantees a minimum of 200 million viable cells of Sinorhizobium meliloti and Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar trifolii per gram."

3. Well, that also,^ (the $8 part). My wife got a $1 bush bean seedling, so I did some very casual checking.

I did add some mycos when I upcanned though FWIW.

Wet

4. I just harvested a plant and a half pound or so of lettuce...yummy and...yummy!

5. Yeah this is great information actually i was in searing for this information and thinking to make a thread for this but i have no need to make any thread after read out this information anyways thanks for this great Gardening tips i will apply at home ...
    Have a nice day my friend 

6. #86 demon0007, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
  7. What's the best way to prep and plant dutch white clover?

Thanks

Solo

Prepper420, I'm not sure about the light requirements for wheatgrass, but I don't see why not. What happens in my world, is once the plants get big they usually choke out light penetration to the top of the soil, so the clover I use usually dies off due to lack of light.

9. Wheat Grass has a very short life span, 7-14 days from sprouted seed, I'll be juicing it everyday too. After the first harvest you can let them grow up again for a second harvest but because wheat is annual you'll lose half or more of the nutritional value in the second crop. Would just crimp the second crop so it can be used as a cover crop. Also could use it as a SST too.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

Live Free

10. If you juice the wheatgrass daily, you might start removing more nutrients from the system than you think.

11. no till yes!!!!!!