Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to North Carolina, Need Help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HeadytheHeadster, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, new to the forum (though been a lurker for awhile) and I need the communities help! I've recently moved from Chi-town ( Chicago), where I had the hookups and pieces and things were good, to Winston-Salem of North Carolina. I just wanted some general info on the area as far as medicine goes. Any special nicknames, general pricing (Chi could get outrageous), good head shops, etc. I've already checked out Smokey Shays on Burke st. But I really wasn't impressed.

I brought some fire down with me, but the wells run dry and while I'm not directly asking anyone for product, where is a good place to start my search? (PM me if necessary).

Also, as sad as it may sound, anyone on here chill and would like to kick it from the area? I've pretty much been left to my own devices and I'm starting to get insanely bored!! I'm a chill guy, play guitar and produce electronic music if anyone would wanna jam. I love music.

Anyway, I've heard great things about the product down here, but don't feel comfortable just going up to strangers asking around, so if you could list any chill hangout spots, that'd be cool. I'm about to turn 21, but don't have any college plans for the time being, as the move was immediate, so that makes it all the more harder.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, reply or PM me with any info. Also, PS to the mods, I apologize if I put this in the wrong area, Im using the mobile app and didn't quite know what topic it belonged in. Thanks again.