Deadhead OG (Were getting real close now)

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Dankaho1ic, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Some of the best smoke I've ever had. It far outperformed everything else we grew our first round.

2. #23 Dankaho1ic, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    Flower Day 60 - Week 9 - Deadhead OG / Pineapple Express
    Flower Day 11 - Week 2 - Sour Alien

Alright we are getting close again to harvesting our Deadhead OG and here is the canopy this morning. She is the front right girl, the entire left side is Pineapple Express and the small girl in the back is our Sour Alien.

View attachment 127827
    View attachment 127825

Deadhead just looks amazing right now and the buds are starting to purple a bit. We did not see this last time around, but it also was warmer all the way through flowering. I hope this is a good thing, but really we are not too worried since she is most likely coming down Saturday night after our daughter's 3rd birthday party. The buds smell so good too and just look heavy and really wet. The ratio of trichs is about 85% cloudy / 15% amber with no clear ones to be seen.

View attachment 127819
    View attachment 127820
    View attachment 127821

Even the buds on the edge of the screen are covered in trichs.

View attachment 127822

3. HARVEST DAY

Flower Day 64 - Week 10 - Deadhead OG

Alright guys, harvested her this morning. We are going with more of a dry trim this time but we did cut her into branches, trimmed off the bigger and crispy dead leaves but left the rest off. Comparing this shot to the Deadhead shot from the last harvest I think we will get more than the last time but we don't weigh wet so we will have to wait another 5 days or so. We are pretty excited though. We also replaced her spot in the tent with another of our Deadhead OG's.

View attachment 127932
    View attachment 127922
    View attachment 127921
    View attachment 127920

4. You're an inspiration

5. were u from dude.. the north east? jw..