marijuana paranoia conspiracy

Discussion in 'General' started by thorarkin, Jul 19, 2013.

1. If you look at the world has a whole and aren't somewhat worried for what the future holds your the insane one lol.

2. I dunno man...

I like smoking weed as much as the next guy but just because people lied to me about marijuana for years, I'm not any more inclined to believe conspiracy theories because "the man is lying to us". The way I see it, everyone has an agenda, including and especially conspiracy theorists. Alex Jones, for instance. He's a fucking nutbag who shills out conspiracy theories like its his job... mainly because it is his job. He gets paid to fill people's minds with conspiracy BS. 

I prefer to judge based on experiences, and failing that, empirical evidence. It's way too easy to start getting paranoid, as you describe, and lose yourself in it. I'll admit it, it may not be the ballsiest thing to do, but there are sometimes where I think thoughts that get me started in what I guess should be called a paranoia loop, and I shut down those thoughts before I end up too far down the rabbit hole. People can criticize me for not being honest with myself, but, as I see it, the only thing we have for sure in this world is our sanity, and when we start to question that, shit gets real fucked up real quick. 

ive never had any paranoia. the only time i ever had it was like last month and that had to do with withdrawal from zoloft, and marijuana would actually calm me down. 
    alot of marijuana smokers arent conspiracy theorists for sure, at least not hard core. but a good amount of conspiracy theorists smoke weed, so it does seem like theres some correlation there. 
    and thats the perfecrt example for making conspiracy theorists look like whackjobs from the state mental institution. i dont know his work, ive been more on david icke when it come to famous theorists, and ya hes "out of the box" and you have to be VERY open minded to believe some of his theories. but there are some that are all too well true. the way were being dumbed downis provable. if you know about flouride you know its true, and then all the poisons put in our food. its almost as if theyre taunting us. the information is everywhere, but people dont know anything about it. and when people try to inform the ignorant it all gets brushed off