Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

March on washington dc nov 5th 2013

politics anonymous freedom

• Please log in to reply

Russian Badger

Russian Badger

321 east side

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts

Hey blades! I've been researching anonymous's group lately and I completely agree with everything they do especially this! 

nesw

nesw

Stay Devious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,468 posts

wasnt that one guy supposed to lead a march on washington on the 4th of july or something? but got arrested for smoking bud at a rally? i feel like everytime someone claims to be seriously talking about a big protest it never happens. its all talk... occupy wallstreet was semi sucessful but poorly organized.. no one even knew what it was for.

if this really happens tho ill be surprised and all for it. we'll see i guess.

Edited by Ileishaaa420, 18 July 2013 - 10:14 PM.

Russian Badger

Russian Badger

321 east side

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts

wasnt that one guy supposed to lead a march on washington on the 4th of july or something? but got arrested for smoking bud at a rally? i feel like everytime someone claims to be seriously talking about a big protest it never happens. its all talk... occupy wallstreet was semi sucessful but poorly organized.. no one even knew what it was for.

I think it will happen this group is a lot more promising... I hope it works we really need it..

Randy Savage

Randy Savage

East 1999 Eternal

• Bronze Member
  • 4,718 posts

Russian Badger

Russian Badger

321 east side

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts

wot

John Adams

John Adams

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,797 posts

That's not really what happened. He was not smoking at all and police came up on the stage and arrested him. He was later released after refusing to say anything to police. He did not cancel the March, but instead changed it. (The reason, I am not sure of) instead of a single march on Washington, it was a march on all 50 states. People were suppose to band together and hold them in their state capitals. I wish he did not change it, and I have no idea why exactly he did. However he has sense been arrested for video taping himself loading a gun in Washington. I do not know much more than that about it, but I'm not sure if he will be released this time.

Russian Badger

Russian Badger

321 east side

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts

That's not really what happened. He was not smoking at all and police came up on the stage and arrested him. He was later released after refusing to say anything to police. He did not cancel the March, but instead changed it. (The reason, I am not sure of) instead of a single march on Washington, it was a march on all 50 states. People were suppose to band together and hold them in their state capitals. I wish he did not change it, and I have no idea why exactly he did. However he has sense been arrested for video taping himself loading a gun in Washington. I do not know much more than that about it, but I'm not sure if he will be released this time.

Didn't know you could get arrested for expressing your constitutional rights (;

• John Adams likes this

professor_green

professor_green

Ganja Cowboy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 381 posts

Didn't know you could get arrested for expressing your constitutional rights (;

You didn't? Where have you been?

• Russian Badger likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users