March on washington dc nov 5th 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by Russian Badger, Jul 18, 2013.

1. #2 bongtokes6200, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    wasnt that one guy supposed to lead a march on washington on the 4th of july or something? but got arrested for smoking bud at a rally? i feel like everytime someone claims to be seriously talking about a big protest it never happens. its all talk... occupy wallstreet was semi sucessful but poorly organized.. no one even knew what it was for.

if this really happens tho ill be surprised and all for it. we'll see i guess.

2. I think it will happen this group is a lot more promising... I hope it works we really need it..

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX66Zo7m8qY&feature=youtube_gdata

4. wot

5. That's not really what happened. He was not smoking at all and police came up on the stage and arrested him. He was later released after refusing to say anything to police. He did not cancel the March, but instead changed it. (The reason, I am not sure of) instead of a single march on Washington, it was a march on all 50 states. People were suppose to band together and hold them in their state capitals. I wish he did not change it, and I have no idea why exactly he did. However he has sense been arrested for video taping himself loading a gun in Washington. I do not know much more than that about it, but I'm not sure if he will be released this time.

6. Didn't know you could get arrested for expressing your constitutional rights (;

• Like Like x 1
  7. You didn't? Where have you been?

• Like Like x 1