Skinny jeans

Discussion in 'General' started by HuckabeeJellyDickATM, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Favorite GC member here again with a barn brner of a question

Blades what do you think if your friend started to wear skinny jeans all the time?

Bladies would you date a man who only wears skinny jeans?

[​IMG]

2. to hell with them nut-huggers

3. I am a metalhead so naturally I have a pair of black 'skinny' jeans and all my cut off jeans are from 'skinny' jeans. I really don't care what people think about it either, I also own camo cargo shorts. Fashion is stupid, and if anybody has a problem with what I wear on my legs then I find it quite funny that things like that are so important to them that they can judge my character for it.

4. If a dude cares about what other dudes are doing, he's into dudes.

5. Idk about that. Girls are always judging each other with extreme detail but they are still attracted to the opposite sex. Guys can be the same way. Obviously most aren't but I have met some that are hetero but still act like high school drama queens. As for me? Yeah I will sometimes look at what a guy is wearing... but I am also bisexual :smoke:

someone who posts nonsense is obviously into me

7. i mean i dont wear em and i think they're silly but if someone wears them then whatever.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, sir. No reason why you should be afraid to admit it.

9. personally i don't wear them....my junk gets in the way as it is so tight jeans would only make it worse

im straight as an arrow, you however are very confused

The time for playing games is over! Be Free! You were born that way!

i love a healthy debate

13. I wear skinny jeans, pretty much exclusively. They allow me to wear baggier tops, longer tops, girlier tops.

As for what do I think if a guy wears skinny jeans?

I don't really care what someone wears, as long as I like them.

the only debate going on is the one deep in your soul. this is a safe place sir

how about answering the question or leaving the thread?

16. Skinny jeans got really popular a few years ago and kind of fell out for the most part. However, I do wear skinny fit, 511 Levis. I like them and I don't think they look tight really at all.

17. I used to wear them until i was 18-19. Even owned a pair of womens jeans. I dont care. If i didnt have chubby legs id start wearing them again sometimes.

18. i wore skinny jeans all the time in high school.  i was a "punk rocker" lol.  not anymire though.

I did answer it.

I can tell that you have a lot of anger and frustration stewing in your head. youre the only person who can make it stop. free yourself!

20. will you guys shut up and quit spamming the thread jesus christ