Has anyone died from dabbing yet?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I did !! :ph34r:

2. #62 Perking_Duck, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    [quote name="catpuchino" post="18370277" timestamp="1374152646"]i heard that dabbing is the only way to die from cannabis because you can pass out if you take to many (same with edibles) but is this true?[/quote]No one has died from dabbing. If someone has, do you not think the anti-marijuana groups (cigarette companies, beer companies, cotton industries, etc) would not have paid for a gigantic TV spot? They're all worried about the momentum of Mary Jane in this country, despite what small portion of stubborn conservatives (die religious righteous teachings, die!!!) and lobbyists want u know. Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. i thought i was gonna die of a dab once
    took three bong rips then a glob dab
    my whole body got hot and started to sweat, head was spinning
    it was kinda uncomftable for a minute then i realized i was just too baked and went out for a smoke

• Like Like x 1
  4. No matter what anyone in this thread says to defend dabbs... yes it can kill you. I just found out my tenant died from dabbs in the apartment yesterday. Ive been told they had a bad reaction to the dabb and died. Cannabis in its natural form is one thing, but when you start adding chemicals like butane to it (neurotoxin) then yes you can get a “bad batch” and die from it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Only the people who take my last dab!

6. Idk about dying but if someone has psychosis or something similar (schizophrenia) they can for sure have a psychotic break and harm themselves/others. That's why I never fell into the whole "Weed is harmless" crowd. People get murdered over it all the time, people go nuts if they don't have it, etc.

7. If your tenant died from dabs, then he’s buying off the black market from unscrupulous people!

8. Yes very possible, just realize that butane acts as a neurotoxin and if your oil was not fully cleaned correctly then you open your self up to poisoning. I had a first hand account of witnessing it yesterday. Very sad. Id say if people are looking for a more potent medicine then they stick to hash because there you have no risk of dirty chemicals

9. You must know some real weed fiends. Never heard of people going nuts and killing people for their weed fix!

10. Yeah man these people are really animals to be honest. I have seen people get jumped/robbed for a $20 sac.. Or, young teens will walk around in a group, ask if you need weed and then jump you. Shit is like the wild wild west sometimes.

11. Butane, if processed correctly is just fine cause it’s evaporatored out of the concentrate. However, ANY CONCENTRATE on the black market has the chance of hurting you cause some people don’t give a fuck! If your buying black market concentrate, you’d better know the grower and his mind set!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Either you live in a different country or in the ghetto! That’s not normal and I’ve never heard of it. Sellers getting jacked for their product or growers getting jacked, sure but not over their fix of weed. It’s not heroin and you don’t get sick and go through withdrawals, if you don’t have it!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Im sure somebody has dabbed while driving, so yeah it can be fatal.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. From 5 years I have been in the cannabis industry, I didn't found the incidents before.

15. #75 SirDabbington, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    I'm not calling you a liar, however I believe you are misinformed...

This screenshot is talking about mice.
    Screenshot_20200804-155425.jpg

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

16. That death would be from blunt force trauma.

• Like Like x 1

17. This guy didn't die.

18. Yeah he didn't die, but neither did the alcoholic who binge drinked his whole life until he fucked up his liver. Nobody really knows the harmful effects of high thc doses, what we do know, is that is can cause psychosis in people who already have some issues.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Id be on my back.

20. I have twice

• Like Like x 1