Has anyone died from dabbing yet?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jul 18, 2013.

1. i heard that dabbing is the only way to die from cannabis because you can pass out if you take to many (same with edibles) but is this true?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. maybe you should research some of these things you hear, and than you will learn they are not true :smoking:

it will save you some time & hassle

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just because you pass out doesn't mean you're going to die.  And no.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 shaggish, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    i heard big pun died from a dab.  also heard rumors that Bruce Lee's death was caused by hash

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. And tupac was passed out in the limo from dabs, and Elvis passed out on the toilet from dabs...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. never heard about tupac or elvis dabbing

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Didn't magweedo have a lung collapse or some shit when he was dabbing once?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i imagine if you dab a lot of under purged concentrates with a bunch of butane and shit in it, it may be able to cause some harm?

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dabbing is the crack of Cannabis! 

• Agree Agree x 2
    1. \t\t<div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">\t<div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">\t<div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<blockquote class="">People like potheads laugh when they hear that a lethal strain of Nepali Hashish killed Bruce Lee. Nepali hashish from Katmandu is very potent and strong. It's concentrated into a brick--it's strong.

\tHere are two types of potheads: 1) the fat or middle-sized veteran who has been eating or smoking weed or hash for a long time.

\t2) the newbie or newjack potsmoker who probably goes to high school or college.

\tboth of the above 2 types have a good amount of body fat to buffer the effects of Nepali hashish.

\tBruce Lee had almost no body fat.

\tAlso nepali hashish (the real potent type which I think is called SuperNepali) is very, very expensive. The above 2 types of potheads may take a vacation or trip to Amsterdam and be able to score this very expensive Nepali hashish. But, Bruce Lee was eating A LOT OF this prohibitively expensive Nepali hashish over a period of 5 or 6 months, from the filming of Game of Death to the making of Enter the Dragon. None of the above 2 types of potheads could afford to eat so much potent Nepali hashish every day for that long a time period. If they did, their bodies would do what Bruce's body did: vomit, to get rid of the poisons.

\tYou would have to be a retired, very wealthy athlete to take as much Nepali hashish to kill a person. In good physical health with no body fat to buffer the potentially lethal effects of the hashish. Please note that hashish unlike weed is not leafy, it's an ugly, mud brick.

\tAlso, Bruce had side effects from Nepali hashish--severe headaches. Even the movie Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story and all his close friends would say Bruce had severe headaches. Go and speak with the chinese elders who would be the same age as Bruce Lee would have been today--in their 60's and 70's and tell them about "Dai-ma" pronounced "Die-Mah". It's the cantonese word for Hashish and they will also agree that is what killed him.

\tIt's worth noting that to understand what killed Bruce is to know what type of symptoms he had which led to his death: 1) vomiting 2) seizures 3) severe headaches, fainting and coma. All these symptoms run hand in hand with herbal poisoning. In fact, if you do a google search "vomiting + seizures + fainting/and or coma" you will get a long list of results showing "poisonous herbs."

\tIn fact there's one herbal plant that if you eat a normal amount of, nothing will happen, but if you o-d on it or eat too much you will get headaches, vomiting and seizures!

\tCan you believe that? So please be careful on your trip to Holland or anywhere else where you can get a strong strain of hashish.

\tSo, there you have it...the average pot smoker laughs at the educated research that hashish is what killed Bruce Lee because the average pot smoker doesn't have the following:

\t1) a lot of money to afford a large amount of what in small quantities is very expensive, namely a lethal strain of hashish and a lot of money to eat a lot of it every day for 6 months.

\t2) zero or very low body fat. This body fat would help buffer the potent effects of Nepali hashish.

\tRemember Linda Lee made a quick statement after Bruce died that she held no suspicion of nothing other than natural causes. Why did she do that so soon before an autopsy? Because she needed to say so for life insurance purposes and to prevent a epidemic in Hong Kong of Hashish use and to preserve Bruce's name in the eyes of children. The children of 1973 have grown up now. Do the research on the web site "Bruce Lee: The Divine Wind", read "Dynamic Becoming" by James Bishop copyr. 1997. All the respected martial arts authorities including Asian film expert Bey Logan know that it was hashish that killed him.

\tThe 35th anniversary of Bruce Lee's death will occur on July 20, 2008. Out of respect to Bruce Lee, I have quit cannabis. I'm not a republican, conservative anti-drug freak. I'm still a liberal tolerant Democrat. But this info. needs to be told, out of respect to Bruce Lee.

\tand out of respect to Bruce Lee, a great human being, please don't make fun of this message.....

\tPeace...find joy in meditation....[​IMG]
      </blockquote>\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div>

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I wanna try dabbing so badly :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. dabbing is cool but it cost too much and i find the high to be very intense and very short lived. maybe a 5-10 minute high, on occasion get sleepy but that's rare

13. He did, but it was unrelated to dabbing. I guess tall, lanky males with certain body types are susceptible to collapsed lungs.

14. It's possible...

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I'm gonna try dabbing pretty soon! 

16. make your oil properly and there is no fear of ill effect what-so-ever!!...i've been smoking only (properly made) dabs for about 8-10 months now (east coast...took a while to get here) i feel better than when i was rippin' tubes most of the day. it's great, just ease into it.

• Like Like x 2
  17. #17 trichomesweethome, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    p.s. ive got a album with pictures and explanation of process used to make bho in the gallery if your interested. BHO project

edit* i also find the high from dabs to last WAAAY longer than 5-10 minutes, i'm blazed for 6-8 hours on my oil depending on quality of flowers used.

• Like Like x 1
    1. \t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div> 
    </div></blockquote> 
    Ok really, everyone knows that this is rumor and medical science have proven that Bruce Lee did not die from hashish

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I would say the danger in dabbing lies in the process of making chemical concentrates. I am sure that some ass hole doesn't know how to purge properly but is still willing to sell their product to the ignorant customer who can't tell the difference. Go smoke some butane and tell me how living goes for you afterwards lol. So in reality the hash is deadly (if made wrong that is) but it is the additional chemicals making it that way, not the THC or the natural compounds in it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. #20 ♥ TrAin x Wr3cK ♥, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Anybody remember when that Chum dude from pawn stars died? They said cuz he did too many vaporizers? What a fuckin joke.....it was like on front page of yahoo too. They said he packed like 20 bags ready to go and hit all them real quick and w some of the stickiest bud. He prolly had some other overdose but they covering it up for the sake of the store

• Funny Funny x 1