Best stoner sport

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by smokewithwill, Jul 17, 2013.

1. My biggest fear is deep open water so surfing wouldn't do it for me

I was in a Bass tournament some years back, high as fuck. It was in a reservoir that had a bunch of cypress trees.. The roots on these things would spread out for like 60 feet under water. Well, I snagged one. I set the hook and fought it for like 10 minutes. The damn root was flexing and pulling and would whip one way then go the other....so Finally I cranked up the drag (Spiderwire Fusion 12/24) and winched that fucker up...As soon as the root popped the surface the dude in the front of the boat was like "WTF man, are you high?" So I said, "yeah"...We burned one down, and next thing you know we were tearing them up....Roots. We came in dead last with two little fishes. Fucking laughing the whole weigh in. Everybody knew. One guy told me "I could smell that shit all the way across the lake. Now I know who it was"  I love fishing high. Just stay clear of cypress..lol.
     Another time, I had my brother in-law out, he was just getting into Bass fishing, snagged a tree, and started walking towards it to get his lure out..needless to say, looking up while walking across the deck of a bass boat makes for a very short walk. He said..."I forgot we weren't on shore"...Really? And yeah..we were pretty high. You ever watch Bill Dance Bloopers? We did shit like that all the time.

• Like Like x 6
  3. lmao thats a great story man

• Like Like x 3
  4. Personally, I've got two Kayaks, and there's nothing like going out there, getting ripped, and just exploring all the littler riveens and shit with your friends.

• Like Like x 3
    I love paddling. My wife....Not so much. (Wait..that didn't sound right..lol) I mean, she can't handle a boat. She tips too easy and won't settle in. She just flails about trying to tip, then blames the boat..kayak, canoe...rubber raft. It don't matter. lol...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Smoking and golfing is the best. Takes very little effort and you get to be out in the wide open environment.

7. Yup weed makes them all better. I really like swimming. But also playing billiards, chess, card games there all fun

• Like Like x 1
  8. #48 orangesublime3, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    I love playing Ultimate Frisbee when im high but Baseball is a mind game so I love thinking deep about it

9. #49 toasted247, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    masturbation

10. Water polo was pretty fun stoned.

Can't tell ya how many times I lit goalies up after blazing fat bowls.

Was definitely more focused.

I'm with you there.

Nice and relaxing. Plus I don't care as much if I do bad.

12. Longboarding feels great after a toke. Used to spark up before wrestling practice and before every meet. Coach thought my eyes got red from working so hard.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #53 BroughtFromHome, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Skating, Soccer, and Pool are my main sports. For playing while high, I think Pool and Skating are both the best. I've only skated while high though.

14. ultimate Frisbee is a great one but what i do is kendo if you dont know what that is it is japanese sword sport that or monkey staff also great

15. Golf

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Every sport is fun stoned.  But def I would say any board sport takes the cake.  I am an avid snowboarder (23yrs) and still dabble on the skateboard (29 yrs) a little bit, so those are my favorites.  Then I would say Golf, and frizbee golf.  Rock climbing too

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nothing better than lighting a jay in the circle and kicking around a hackie sack!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Motocross

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Lacrosse is for sure a quality sport stoned. Nothing like getting nice and toasty and throwing the ball around.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Snowboarding, basketball, baseball, golfing. Love doing these when I'm high! I really wanna get into long boarding.