Best stoner sport

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by smokewithwill, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Imo it's bjj. So fun rolling high.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. -swimming
    -golf
    -skating
    -everything other relatet with board
    -driving would be nice, but too dangerous when stoned
    -every kind of extreme sport
    -getting baked is a sport too! :bongin:

3. Skateboarding is the best thing to do high! Man I used to go to pick a friend right after school got out and smoke the whole way down to the skatepark, it was the best!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Basketball.  And back in the day me and friends would get high and hit a ball back and forth on a trampoline trying to get it past the other guy.  Games got intense.

5. Hockey! Can't wait for winter tokes and shinny outside!

6. Swimming and surfing!! Dude nothing like being ripped while ripping a wave, glorious!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Fishing, ultimate, snowboarding, hockey

:WeStraight:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pick up basketball, one time i wore 2 different shoes to the gym, lol didnt realize to my friend pointed it out to me..... sometimes i just start busting out on the court when i see some guy try to pull of a sick move and just fail miserably, also I bust out laughing when i do the same or pull off something sick ....im just thinking.... kobe!

• Like Like x 2
  9. For me its basketball, me and my buddies get together when people are off work and do pick-up games, not to brag but my crossover is deadly :ey:

10. For sure disc golf, such a chill sport, I'm pretty sure like almost all of the people that play also blaze.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Skating

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Nothing better than getting some steezy tricks on my board.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Snowboarding. Without a doubt. You toke up top, glide down on frozen plushy water for a couple minutes. Pull some dope tricks when you get the chance, and ride back up. What could be better?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Refer to my avi for my answer

15. #36 wellslamont, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Longboarding, without a doubt.

16. Longboarding as in skateboard longboarding or surfing longboarding? Both are fucken fun high!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Sitting on your board with the morning dawn as the infinite sea of blue beneath you rises rhythmically to such an effect that you feel completely and totally at one with the ocean, not sure if it's your heart or its that is beating.

Mmm, nuthin' beats it.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ... Idk if it's a sport sport but I love kayaking Yo. There's a little beach area two or three miles up river from my camp. Love going up there and then blazing and floating back down.

Fuck I can't wait for the summer

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. I absolutely consider kayaking a sport

• Like Like x 2