New Aussie Grow G13 Labs Midnight Kush and Weeda Haze. From seed to harvest.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheAussieGrower, Jul 16, 2013.

Yeh I saw that one earlier, looks like one of the best premades but has the following: Organic Xtra slow release organic fertiliser added.

2. 50% Perlite 50% Canna CoCo... Any hydro store carries it. Alternatively by a coco block from bunnings and add water to expand it. Mix in perlite and your done :)

This sounds like the best way to go with the soil issues. You do a google search and almost every 420 forum has australians trying to find a true organic soil with no luck.

I will need to figure out nutes for growing in coco.

4. ^ easy bro. Most nutes come with coco feed charts. House & Gardens is spot on! :) follow it religiously and you'll have great results. That's after using it for over 4 years.

I do add a cal mag supplement and a growth enhancer, but other than that, it's a solid dosing schedule :)

5. FYI you can find true organic soils, but they all have natural fertilisers as part of their make up. If you use the house and garden soil chart, with an organic soil, you'll also be sweet as bro.

Hope that helps.

6. #46 Zeolite, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    I am going to try this. tho my biggest consern is heat. I need an AC, ive been looking around but can't seem to find a small one room is maby 3mx4m at most. it stays at 80 but if not there to change out ice bottle it reaches 90 in no time.

7. Yeh damn Aussie heat.

I am going to try the Canna Tera out with the Cana nutes then try the Coco next run.

I am in the process of finalizing my order for the hardware now, I dont know how many times I have changed my mind on things.

Kinda stuck on the lighting now for the tent(100x100x200cm) either an LED another guy is having success with or a 400/600 hps dimmable ballast setup

Thinking about the heat the LED might be the way to go but I am abit worried that I might get fluffy buds and lower yields.

8. how's your girls coming along aussie?

9. ^ shit haven't done an update in a while. Will update later today after their first dose of full strength nutes with Bud XL added :)

10. hehe, "but then I got high".

11. Finally got my grow going :)

Any new pics?

12. Starting my first grow this week with some tangerine dream seeds. Fucking nervous and scared,but excited and keen as mustard. My hydroponic store bloke highly recommended house and garden,looks like he was spot on :) Nice plants man,here's hoping mine will be turning out nice also

13. Any updates buddy?

14. @[member="Guffa1987"] I totally forgot about this thread... I may do an update tonight with pics of the final buds :)

@[member="wellmonster"] Truer words have never been spoken hahaha

15. Welcome back aussie. Its been a while, I've since tried midnight kush for myself. I was not disappointed, its lovely smoke I love the after taist.

16. I never got to finish this journal, however I got to finish the grow...

This thread is closed...

NEW SPRING/SUMMER grow coming soon. EmDog and OG Kush just went in today.