New Aussie Grow G13 Labs Midnight Kush and Weeda Haze. From seed to harvest.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheAussieGrower, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Subd man plenty of ways to stay under the radar most important is dont sell it.but can wait till see your end prod

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No LED yet, $300 is just out of my price range at the moment unfortunately! Yeah I did think of vegging into the screen, I might end up just tying the down if they get too big. I'm hoping the stay at a nice manageable size for the box.

Cheers for the comment on the box, I'm happy with it... Might make another one half size soley for veg, then I can harvest once every two months. Never have to buy again! The tubes on the side are just daylight grolux tubes, supplemental light really.

3. Same here, I'm sick of the rubbish no strain bud around. Damn Australia... I gotta drive 4 hours for real good organic "brand name" bud. Shits me!

4. I feel you man its about 16 hrs to nimbin from where I am, its near 550 an oz around these parts seriously is bs lol. I'll get my own up and going one of these days .

5. ^ yeah the $500+ an oz is fuckin bullshit... It must be a sellers market at the moment... Not to mention it's crap PGR filled buds!

6. Not to mention still fkng wet ... sigh.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Most of the growers in Aus dont know what strain they are growing and what they are doing, I have seen some awful stuff lately.

8. Yep it's a sad state of affairs for our country at the moment. Even the shit the coppers are busting is rubbish, red, PGR loaded bud.

The sellers here just grow for profit, not quality of any kind.

9. I will be starting a northern lights and Bag seed 1st grow soon.

I will have pics of the bad state of the buds the seeds came with and what I can do on my first grow with the knowledge I have gained here.

10. dam PGR prolly the reason my last bag burnt the living shit outa my throat. organics ftw. anywhoo enough ranting. have you grown MN kush before?

11. Sweet can't wait see em bro.

12. china bud i hate it smoke a q and not even a buzz.were you paying 500 an oz man thats crazy max in sydney is 350 any more and its going through yo meny hands

13. central qld most towns are 4-5 hrs away so no surprise. its around 450 wer im at but yea only if u know the right peeps. laws are a bit tighter here too. prolly cause the weather is perfect to grow in lol.

14. Quick update, all is well. Started the girls on full strength nutes today, time to start the incoming buds!

They are surprisingly very VERY smelly at the moment... A lot different to other hybrids I've grown. Had to rush out and by an ozone generator and carbon filter before the smell wafts up the nose of the wrong person!

Photos in a week ish. I'm not posting any more non-bud photos, as it is quite boring :) haha

15. congrats man, good to see its all going well. cant wait to see those buds emerge :)

16. Nice man, looking forward to the bud pr0n

17. Hey Bro what soil are you using I cant find any decent organic stuff in AUS seems everything has something added.

18. same problem here. either make your own or go see a nursery.

19. just seen this at http://butterflybloomsgardencentre.com.au/potting-mixes/
    the tamato one states 100% organic no chemicals added.

peace

20. Yeh I am scared I am going to burn them, I just spent the whole night looking at every potting mix available in AUS. All have slow release nutes.

I am just gonna go to a nursery and see what they have, you would think they would have something.