New Aussie Grow G13 Labs Midnight Kush and Weeda Haze. From seed to harvest.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheAussieGrower, Jul 16, 2013.

1. #1 TheAussieGrower, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    I'm so happy to be back up on Grass City! The break has been far too long...

I'm attempting my first SCROG grow with a DIY grow box I whipped up. The risk of growing big in Australia, even in a tent, is too risky. My area is full of police chopper patrols weekly, and my last grow was busted hence the break from this awesome community.

Two strains to be grown:

2 x (female) Midnight Kush from G13 Labs, and
    1 x (unknown for now) Weeda Haze, a cross of Cannatonic, Blueberry and Kush. Bred right here in Australia!

Haven't decided on the nutrient line up. Was going to go Advanced, but the range is to pricy and there is to much misinformation on that brand.

I'm either going to go Cyco or my old fav House & Garden, (who recently changed their formula to the original formulation).

Don't have my LED yes so grow tubes will suffice at this early stage... Getting a 360W LED grow light... First time using and LED also :)

Very excited to get this one rollin along!

Pics up later tonight of the box and seedlings.

2. Ok, so the girls are in.

Midnight Kush were a little scrawny waiting to get light but they are going to go nicely. Prob a fraction longer veg.

The Weeda Haze is looking good.

Here are some pics... Thinking of doing a joint nute effort. House and Garden CoCo A+B with Advanced Grand Master... How does the community feel this will work.
    I'm thinking it'll keep a hold on any CaMg deficiencies due to the Canna CoCo.

Anyway here's the pics.

[​IMG]

The Grow Box

[​IMG]

Weeda Haze (hoping she's a girl)

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush pheno 1 (female)

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush pheno 2 (female)

3. Nice cant wait to see how the go ive got a few kiwi silvers going hard just on 14days and got a set of true leaves.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. looking good brotha 

5. Quick update.

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno One

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno 2 (looks like a mother at this point)

[​IMG]

Weeda Haze

Smoke up! What's everyone blazin on this freezing Friday night (in Aus)

TAG

6. the weeda haze got an awsome green color going i like it cant wait to see first set of tru leaves on the midnight 

7. looking good mate hope you have three lovely ladies there.

8. Quick baby plant update.

Hit with a 1/4 dose of H&G Cocos, roots excel, GH CaMg, and a C02 shot for fun :)

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno 2

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno 1

[​IMG]

Weeda Haze

9. Another quick update. They seem to be enjoying the CO2 which is good...

Full week 1, dose of nutrients in about 4 days ;)

[​IMG]

Weeda Haze

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno 2

[http://postimg.org/image/brjnhkqmb/[/url]][​IMG][/url

Midnight Kush Pheno 1

10. Update on the girls. Everything is going as well as one could expect :) quite happy at this stage.

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno 2

[​IMG]

Weeda Haze

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno 1

--

The girls are on full strength nutrients now. All House & Garden with the addition of H&G Amino the latest in the lineup...

Will be adding a dose of Rock Super Growth next week to get them shooting up nice and quick so I can switch to flower in around 2-3 weeks. Will also be LSTing the girls probably before next update :)

Back in a week.

11. How's everyone?

Update time perhaps? Just fed the girls a nice high dose of House & Garden. Not one issue with any of them, perfect colouring and growth rate! Anyone want pics?

Time to flip the switch to start them flowering in around 4 days or so. Maybe a week :)

12. Updating with photos today!

The girls are soooooo healthy going into flower, I'm extremely happy.

House & Garden = Winnnnning!

13. Anyone following? If not I'm not risking posting photos weekly for no reason.

Cheers.

14. they coming along great bro. im trying to find said follow button but this mobile version isnt working out. you switching now aye? how many nodes?

looking forward to the MN kush such a beautiful strain.

keep on rocking it dude.

peace.

15. haha found it . sigh. Dunno how I missed it. you still gong scrog?

16. ^ lol yeah most likely still going SCROG. I switched tonight at 5 nodes, ill post up some pics shortly.

17. sweet can't wait :-D

18. Pic update time!

Midnight Kush Pheno 2
    [​IMG]

Both of the girls in the box
    [​IMG]

Midnight Kush Pheno 1
    [​IMG]

I've added H&G amino treatment into the regime, 1ml per 1L... The health of the plants are amazing!

The are now on 12/12 lighting, so will be interesting to see how big they get from being switched to flower at this height (7 inches).

19. FYI Weeda Haze has been demoted to my veggie patch, don't want to risk pollination if its not a female! :)

20. cool cool. they looking real healthy man. no sing of the led yet? most grows ive seen they veg into the screen. will be interesting to see how this turnes out. love your set up btw. nice and clean. what are those tubes on the side? shame about the weeda haze but yea I wouldn't risk it either.

peace man.