What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I've learned that some people really put the 'man' in manure...

Freaking love this place....

2. There are some fake ass mafuckas out there lmfao.

They're so proud of themselves too, it's quite sickening what you find once you cut through the many layers of bullshit.

3. Often true, yet there are some real ass mofo's out there too. Difficult filter process. I hear ya. :smoke:

4. I've learned that some people like to fester in their own self created drama.

5. #685 OOTROLLOO, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    I've learned a lot about myself here as well Burgs.

That's a good thing though, all we both can do is learn a lesson from it and hopefully move the fuck on.

:cool:

6. ^^^^Not talking about me dude. :cool:

7. #687 OOTROLLOO, Jul 10, 2015
    Could have fooled me...because well...here you are, [​IMG] at me in yet another thread and trying to create more drama.

So...Care to elaborate?

8. #688 SIRSOG, Jul 10, 2015
    God damnit, if i see this spread into another thread im going to temp ban both of you

be adults, crush the beef, shake fucking hands and walk in different directions

clearly you both dont like each other, why make us all watch you throw petty insults at each other all fucking day?

9. At least something will finally be done about it.

I've tried on multiple occasions. Yet here we are.

Don't worry, next time I'll just report and not respond.

10. If you had just been reporting from the get go, rather than participating, it would be different

you have thrown insults back, calling them man children, retards, so on

man children? No, you are all acting like regular children

11. What if I only came to teach? Long and hard.

12. #692 cvvhj, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    I learned that you can meet some pretty interesting people on a internet forum. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Great place too Learn how too Grow Ganja Better. I also try too Show people growing Ganja in the tops of tree's is possible.

14. During the first half of my time on GC, I learned a lot about pot. Drug tests, chemistry, strains, the whole nine.
    In the second half of my stay, I discovered just where humanity is headed. I observe/d young people on the path of immaturity, all of them, and not a one escapes the compounding of this simplicity on their mind, deteriorating what intelligence and integrity may have once existed. Monotony, immaturity, and sheer shittiness plague the threads, and this has taught me an invaluable (and hopelessly depressing) lesson about the direction of the new generations.
    Oh no, GC killed my hope!
    But I still get answers that I'm looking for sometimes.

15. LIKE 6 YEARS AGO THIS PLACE TAUGHT ME HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKBOY

16. I got a question regarding the hypothitical making of cannabis oil if one wanted to could they use peanut oil for their base or is olive oil the best way to go

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. i've learned that most people are incredibly stupid and most of GC lives out in rural areas.

18. @dilliger...I think I remember you lol. GC taught brought me alot of music....and taught me a bit more about myself.

19. I have learned there are some really great people out there and people just want to be loved and liked and noticed.

20. Ive learned how to make edibles! And alot about vaporizors ! Ive been a member for 5 years! But now i think grasscity is pretty much dead :/ no one really gets on it anymore .