What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Don't trade your good beans to someone claiming to be a 'master breeder'... And oh yeah, a big fuck you to the dude who sent me his 'award-winning' Blue Satelite 3.0 beans that were MAYBE a week from pollination.

2. I learned a lot from it. Thanks!

3. I learned how to make a sploof way back when I first joined. 

4. I learned a shit ton from gc, I started dating someone I met on gc and I learned a lot...I grew a shit ton as a person and learned more about myself, had some crazy days and hazy day. It all started from gc, and I couldn't be more happy about how my life turned out even tho we are not together it's the fact that this place made it all happen and it's crazy to think that I'm still here through it all.

5. Shit man. I could write all day.

All I will way though is gc has played a huge role in the person I've become.

Grass city forums app allows me to constantly talk to people around the world. So my brain is constantly part of the dialogue, as opposed to doing nothing but watching my chosen TV programs to further solidify my pov.

-yuri

6. The most outspoken people are in mental wards.
    And they absolutely have life figured out in their 20s.
    Falling in love !

7. That I'm not alone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I haven't learned from GC.
    GC's learned from me.

9. About Decarbing! Changed my edibles forever. Now trying tincture with 1 failed attempt so far

10. there is so much to learn using this platfrom it is brilliant to navigate and so easy to get lost in space!!! sonmuch to learn so little time thank you everyoen at gc

11. 1) basically how to grow and what to look out for when growing etc

2) that you must think very carefully of what you will post or you will get eaten alive XD

3) how to make hash and oilz

4) how much my bud sucks compared to others!

12. I've learned, I can still have faith in people.

13. lol amen 

14. Ahhhhhh you're gone!? I miss you!

15. #675 jinbnim, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
    I learned that you can meet some pretty interesting people on a internet forum.[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. There's a lot about growing that you just can't read from a book, you've got to learn it on here man

17. I learned how to select the proper lights for small grows and I was reminded that there are still good, peaceful stoners who aren't obsessed with arguing over money and branding [​IMG]

18. i learned a lot of people have not a clue on how to grow herb but the internet has provided them with a platform to cut and paste info as if they did actual research.
    and i also learns there are a lot of people who believe their bullshit.
    hahahhaha.

19. I learned that one of the most noble aspects of humans is their ability and willingness to care and show loving kindness to someone they've never even met in person when that someone is suffering.

When my precious golden doodle was dying and I finally had to have her sent off to doggie heaven to save her from suffering, my brothers and sisters at GC helped me through my own suffering by their many sincere expressions of kindnesses and support. I will never forget and I will always try to do the same for others.

Love is contagious.

20. I've learned the world is a strange place, With many strange people.