What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. How to grow. How to make awesome edibles, tinctures, capsules, etc. Medical uses for cannabis and its components that I never would have imagined. A bit about computers. A bit about bongs. Some good music I'd never heard. All good stuff I've learned just by lurking this awesome site :smoke:

As for actually using the forum, I have learned to be helpful, and be humble, though I still need a little work at those at times. That stoners come from all walks of life, and just like me, many toke whilst having to hide it from the world's view. And that I should never, ever front money to a dealer or buy without weighing :D

2. Where do I begin? So much of a wealth of knowledge on this forum from growing, cultivating, products.. Love this place!

3. I've learnt what a GPA is

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I learned that I hate old people
    And I learned that IHOP stands for I Hate Old People. IHOP.

5. Too much for my stoned mind to just bring back up. But enough for me to say A LOT

6. I have learned to be a more open, happy, and well thought out human being.

7. 80% of stoners are awesome af :smoke:

8. I just learned that%20 of stoners are wack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. i've learned that there is still plenty I dont know

10. I learned [insert generic bullshit response here]

11. What haven't i learned?

12. That weed is an intregal part of many people's lives. That's just how it is.

13. Really learned a lot about everything especially growing  :metal: 

14. I also developed an interest for bongs while reading posts here. Now I am a complete bong convert!

15. I've learned more about lights then I ever knew before 😂😂

16. How to grow weeds in my house.

17. ...That there are people just like you and I on this forum. People who simply want to share their experiences and knowledge. Some folk just enjoy expressing themselves: over the number one common denominator...

18. I learned that beef jerky is a health alternative to other munchies.

Also, kind of meta, I am a new member so learning how awesome this community is is pretty awesome :)

19. What I learned in boating school is...

20. #640 xcghxh, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    I've learned enough to make me sound like I know what im talking about  [​IMG][​IMG]