What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Not underground, it's just that building careers and raising babies takes effort previously dedicated to self indulgent activities like stoner culture, which rarely leads to a productive life.  Now the works done it's time to get back to ourselves.

2. I learnt that there's a lot of people with "Doctors Degrees" in the growing/help forums. And people love to tell you when they they think your wrong, but whinge and do sookie la las to the moderators when you tell them how it really is!

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

3. I learned that growing for the first time doesn't have to be so scary and that there are a lot of helpful people on here.

4. how great weed really is :d

5. What to expect on your first time  :yummy:

6. I have finally found a site where I can interact with smokers around the world and exchange knowledge and experience. I am a newbie here but I am already enjoying this site. I was a lurker for months before I joined. In so doing, whenever I did a search for anything weed related, I was often directed to Grass City.

7. I learned My shitty walmart grow light won't cut it, and i got to get something better than a damn 65 watt bitch bulb

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I learned that I'm stupider than I ever imagined. 

9. I've learned that there really are some cool (and far more intelligent than one might suspect) people here. Few trolls, like previous said, but for the most part, from what I've seen, you blades are always there with a word of advice or just to say happy toking.

10. I learned that even on a website like this there are your fair share of cool people, and your average internet assholes trying to make themselves feel better.

11. my man lol

12. I have learned that people are startin shit with me on the only post I posted sayin "grass city bitch" lol

13. I've learned that while marijuana is great thing you cant let it control you... Currently on a t break starting today until next Sunday

14. A lot. Nuff said

15. #616 LoveisKind, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    I've learned a lot while being on GC: What a tolerance is, the pros of using, the different ways of using (just tried edibles for the first time a few months ago), and raising awareness of it being good will bring legalization sooner than later.

16. To really think, before you say something on the internet.

17. I have learned that there is a disconcertingly-large number of people who believe in 'THC worms'....

18. I have learned that some folks have never heard of the search function. When I want to know something Google is my friend and if I can't find the information I need or want then I will post up a question but only if I have exhausted my resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Lmao I learned a lot of crazy shit that I've never thought about before

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum