What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I have learnt that even GC has abusive arse holes!

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    "Its absurd to think anyone could own a naturally occurring plant. Simply preposterous!" - Pokesmot247

2. I've learned that people don't give a flying fuck about spelling and grammar.

3. What a great idea for a thread. Very useful thanks all

4. If knew not one thing about growing before I came to this forum. It taught me how to grow the biggest best organic plants ever. Everyone is helpful and responsive and good vibes all around.

Sent from my Z970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'm new and I'm high.. Where should I begin?

6. I never meant you any harm. I apologize. 

7. I learned that all my time in posts/making topics are somewhat wasted as I cannot find them again or search for them.  Upon really digging and reading you can find good info tho.

8. Grasscity made me learn that I too, was once one of these people.

Seriously though, this forum kicks ass. The amount of lurking I did here before I registered was insane.

I learnt the difference between an indica and a sativa, the difference between THC and CBD and what they both stand for, and what a vaporizer actually does.

Plus I learnt to control my anxiety and settle panic attacks. Which is awesome.

9. Top of the screen - Your Name - Drop down menu My Content.
    :smoke:

10. #590 greenthumb412, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I must amend my previous statement: GC Has tons of great info!  sometimes it is hard to revisit a topic if you don't have it followed.  I have 2 out there I cant seem to locate again  :hide:

11. How to get banned

12. That old school smoker is Heisenberg and everyone here is a stalker

13. That real life stories were more interesting when unmentionables were mentionable.

Also, that there is an influx of idiot underagers that join and flood the forum with dumb shit over every school holiday.

14. Over time all this blades forget about weed and start drinking

15. I've learned a lot about great smoking tips and weed is a plant that brings millions of people together

16. I've learned after 8 years that this is still hands down the best Marijuana Forum community on the web.

I'm a member at most others and some for just as long as here, but GC is where I'll always be coming home to.

17. not true, I drank so much one time when I was a teen i have never drank hard liquor since, literally never
    as long as I got my kush, then it's cool

18. I don't have a filter in real life anymore. I don't know if that has a connection to GC though.

19. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416443278.530094.jpg
    I need to learn if this is good weed, is it ? I got it for free some weeks ago .

Bud is love, bud is life.

20. #600 BloodBooger, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    I learned that us older tokers (from the late 1960s to the mid 70s) didn't just drop off the fucking planet like it seemed in the godawful 80s and sexy 90s...and that we were out there the whole time, just underground....we sure as hell are glad you kids took up the banner from us and did a better job spreading the positive word about stoner culture than we ever did. Ya did (and are) doin it right!