What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I learned that you can meet some pretty interesting people on a internet forum.

[​IMG]

2. Nothing.

I think I've gotten stupider since I got here...see, stupider isn't even a word!

3. I learned to say "water pipe" instead of "bong" at a headshop.

4. i have learned that people here share my love for anal

5. #45 Michael, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    So many cool cats like @[member="DarcySnow"] & @[member="MR_"] are so helpful and taught me to always think positivelySent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I learned that you can meet some pretty interesting people on a internet forum.

[​IMG]

7.  learned how to grow, about Lighting, Ph, and nutrients, to socialize on an internet forum, Make acquaintances with people I normally wouldn't. It has been a great place. I appreciate it very much.

\t\t\t\tMotocross Gear For Kids\t\t

8. I learned that you can meet some pretty interesting people on a internet forum.

[​IMG]

9. Every time I come on here I learn something new. Every freaking time. Lol

10. my weed isn't laced 

11. GC is like my encyclopedia of information. I learned everything from glass, how to make hash to science and politics. Number one thing it taught me was stoner etiquette...I never knew what cornering was until I discovered this place and in return I have passed the information along to the newbie tokers who aren't on GC :)

12. I learned that girls will post photos of their boobs and then ask why men don't respect them.

13. I learned that you can meet some pretty interesting people on a internet forum.

i respect girls who post bewbs  :bongin:

15. let the conversation come to you

16. Pics or it didn't happen.

I learned that I still have more to learn.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Everything I know; from the difference between sativa and Indica, growing, political things, cornering a bowl, the true health benefits of cannabis, making edibles and hash. There is just too much to list honestly.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I learned you can buy a strangers urine online.

Sent from my XT557 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

[​IMG]

20. i used to think if you smoked weed you're probably pretty chill