What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. 15$ scale will save you hundreds.

2. Make that thousands got my $12 manloro ciggy scales and found out i was getting dodgy uds now i dont

Sent from my Suzuki

3. I learned that other people smoke weed and it's not just me

- From the desk of HerbicidalMania

4. #444 lalamann, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Learned from the best community of growers on the net........also, may i welcome myself back to GC after a....idk...over a year absence 

<---also just noticed the absence of the rep bar. seems things have changed since i was last here

5. I have learned how to grow weed the right way.

6. That people actually spend thousands of $€Â£ on bongs and dont use a plastic gatorade bong with a piece of hose as the downstem. Then i bought a bong and have never looked back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I learned about different strains, and how to make hash. Thanks, GC ^_^

8. A high post count doesn't make you intelligent nor a cool person. I've met plenty of dicks on here (not a lot just a few) that act all high and mighty because they have more posts than most other members.

When someone is wrong and doesn't want to admit it they tend to almost immediately lash out with insults at all those that are right.

9. I've learned a lot about white people

10. Where are you? I hope you're okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I've learned many people talk out their ass and pretend to know everything about cannabis.  I have also learned that there are cool people here with real cannabis knowlegde that I can learn from. 

12. Ive learned that apparently weed is considerably stronger than it was when I started smoking 5yrs ago, these kids talking about tripping balls off a a joint or a bong rip....:poke:

13. not exclusively on GC but I learned that moderation is key and that smoking every day, multiple times a day makes me unable to function properly. but that's just me. 

14. I've learned this forum is full of friendly and helpful people

15. I've learned.. Idk something.. I guess if I'm being honest my first how to make a bong google led me to a GC thread so..

16. #457 Sorrow, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

17. I learned that this community seems to attract people who think very similarly to the way I do, which I haven't been able to find elsewhere.

18. Argumentative informal fallacies.

Argument from ignorance (appeal to ignorance, argumentum ad ignorantiam) – assuming that a claim is true because it has not been or cannot be proven false, or vice versa.
    Argument from (personal) incredulity (divine fallacy, appeal to common sense) – I cannot imagine how this could be true, therefore it must be false.
    Argument from repetition (argumentum ad nauseam) – signifies that it has been discussed extensively until nobody cares to discuss it anymore.
    Argument from silence (argumentum e silentio) – where the conclusion is based on the absence of evidence, rather than the existence of evidence.
    Argument to moderation (false compromise, middle ground, fallacy of the mean, argumentum ad temperantiam) – assuming that the compromise between two positions is always correct.

19. GC has made me very knowledgeable, some of my friends are like "just because I smoke it does't mean I hae to know everything about it"

Uh, yeah it doesn't but it's great to know your shit.