What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I learn a lot about growing

2. Holy Shit! Someone made a thread that relates to learning!! Finally!!! 

i learned alot about growing, ive learned that proper spelling and grammar makes reading easier and ive also recently learned about my cities' (Houston) relative intelligence(low). ive also learned that i should consider relocating my family and I to a more northern state.

i'll probably be back when i can think of more.  

3. I learned that you can meet some pretty interesting people on a internet forum.

[​IMG]

4. #24 ThePot, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Learned how to grow weed in my closet, in my apt, outdoors.
    I met some cool people, some really helpful people, had some good convos.
    I learned how many stoners and growers are really out there (we just gotta keep it on the DL in real life)
    I learned a lot about lots of different kinds of stoners, what you all do and whatnot.

I've learned there are a lot of people on, or at least close to my 'wavelength'. People that think like I do, approve/disapprove of the same things, want to live similarly to my ideal way of living, etc. People that just wanna chill and smoke weed lol

thanks GC      :gc_rocks:

5. Without grasscity I would have gave up on legalization but seeing how many people who are cool people and smoke gave me hope. Oregon has still not legalized but thats ok because we are winning we have Colorado and Washington. I'm just happy that we are seeing real change in our generation. This must be what the prohibitionists felt like.

6. GC taught me more than I can ever repay, I was taught to open my mind. I learned about the medicinal properties of cannabis, and experienced the enlightening side, and with pure confidence that the city has basically saved my life.

Long Live GrassCity.

7. Not me!! I understand if you are in a non mmj state like Texas or Florida where they will cuff you for a seed. Or if you are a kid hiding from parents, teachers , probation officers or police.

As for me, I advocate medical marijuana. I am currently advocating for the legalization of it for chemo patients. Out of all the meds we have used throughout the world in the history of cancer, the one thing that works the best for nausea and appetite, is weed. That's a proven fact. Medicaly and scientificaly. Do you see my avatar? I want to get that tattooed in my right shoulder. I am proud to be an mmj patient. It's a lot better than alcohol or tobacco (for recreation).

8. The more I search, the more I read and the more I learn! I started reading a lot around April and found most of the things I Googled led me to GC. I learned there was an app, so now it is handy for me. I am on GC more than Facebook...but hey at least I am learning!
    I love being able to talk to people or post questions and know that numerous people will respond with great answers! Haven't met any Indiana tokers yet though!

I've learned enough to get this far first try!

Attached Files:

9. I learned that I may or may not have a serious learning disability.

10. I learned to be magical

11. That some people shouldn't post stoned.

12. I've learned how to tie my shoes.

13. 1. i learned there's an abundance of dudes who reject masturbation for some odd reason

2. there are a lot of trolls

3. and a lot of thirsty motherfuckers. get these niggas some water ya feel

4. there's a lot of deceptive young women pretending to be sexy but they're not (correlates with the above statement). er no offense meant, just exposing the truth NA MEAN

5. 80% of people here don't read the rules

14. I learned all about the Zimmerman case.

I am super beyond sexy. So suck it. Learn that.

16. [​IMG]

WHOA!!

18. I learned what i learned on other forums. That only/official/chat threads are the only ones worth while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. A lot of people want to fuck. Ganjfarmer

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. not really anything I've learned, but the high ideas forum has provided me with an endless amount of interesting high convos