Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing an in-home drug test with bleach?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluntsonblunts908, Jul 13, 2013.

1. I have to take a random drug test administered by my parents. I do not wish to stop smoking nor will i use another person's urine. I've heard that putting a few drops of bleach will make it test negative. Is that true? My parents won't be sending it into a lab or anything. Just testing at home. So, just give me the truth. Does putting a few drops of bleach in the cup make it come out negative?

2. probably not but adding water to the sample will make it pass. Just drink a ton of water before it or add some after you pee.

3. Yeah I mean I really want the best way to pass it. It's gonna be totally random.

4. Yea complete dilution is best if its just an at home test.
    Drink a bottle of water, then another one..
    once you pee drink some more.
    keep drinking until you gotta pee basically every 15-25 minutes
    once you are peeing that frequent and you take your test you would have little to no thc nanograms in your system
    the test cutoff is at like 50ng
    i've taken lots of tests for probation and passed them all and smoked a day before almost every single one.
    if you're worried about color..take a couple b vitamins or an energy drink like 45 minutes before you take your test

5. The test is going to be completely random like, my dad will hand me a cup and tell me to take it. No notice in advance. That's why I feel bleach would be the best solution. Does it work or not

6. Yeah it works, i've done it take a water bottle and add 1.5 cap fulls of bleach.. shake it good and then just chug it. Ive done it 3 times and its worked everytime.

7. I didn't mean drinking it! I meant putting it in the test after peeing into the cup

8. Woah, that is insane.

9. oh

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. What the fuck

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. No, just carry a flask of water and fill the cup up with like 90% water.

^^^^^ :hello:

13. No, it doesn't work.

14. #14 TinTizzy, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    lots of people drink bleach round here..or chug certa

15. water n b-12 to ur system.
    a water to the testwith a pinch of dissolved table salt.