A Metaphysical explanation of God...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Boats And Hoes, Jul 12, 2013.

1. #801 Deleted member 95373, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    You're acting like a child, and I think this post illustrates that point quite clearly. 

Derp.

It's amazing how things change over time.

And you know this how?

EDIT: I took a minute to read peachesoncracks post again and I realized the first two sentences of it don't really make any sense....

2. #802 Boats And Hoes, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013

Uhhh, yeah, but, I can read at an adults level...

[​IMG]

You should answer my question if you actually want to have a discussion. You should not reply with a question either.

I'm going to believe we indeed have a troll on our hands otherwise.

It seems you take plenty of time to poke the others in the eye, yet when asked a valid question, you dodge. -_-

4. Hahaha wow i think ive been absent for just a few days and 10 pages later it has gone no where. I really dont quite get why atheists are in this forum or thread particularily. I think you all need to smoke a bowl and go listen to John Denver's 'Season Suite: Spring' and think in the most beautiful loving sense when you listen. If it doesnt impact you or make you cry you may be inhuman.

5. I

^^^Indeed.  Well, Boats, How about it? Would you answer if mikerelliftw asked you? Maybe you can ask mike.... :laughing:

6. #806 Boats And Hoes, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013

One can only discover God, i.e., the permanent state/Being, for them-self... and one cannot acquire Him, so to speak, in order to propagate and prove His Being.

Does that answer ur question...??

7. #807 TesseLated, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013

Good, why didn't you answer the first time instead of bringing up 'void'? 

*Why did I ask the question in the first place?

8. #808 Boats And Hoes, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013

1.) Because a lot of people believe that reality in and of itself, i.e., the permanent state, is just a cosmic void...

2.) Probably because u wanna say that there is no point in trying to prove the the existence of God. But, what ur missing is that I'm not trying to prove God to the non-believers... That's why this is thread is called, "A METAPHYSICAL EXPLANATION OF GOD" -- I'm providing a metaphysical explanantion, which I didn't write, for those who believe...

I really don't get why you only want to hold discussions with people that agree with you.

10. #810 Postal Blowfish, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    I love it when people tell me to shut up.  Lead by example!  Give me no reason to speak, and we can both be happy.  Or is that too horrific a thought?

It seems in most threads you are trying to justify your beliefs. You cannot justify a metaphysical explanation. If you state that at the beginning, the others might get off your back. That is all.

You believe what you believe. That's great and it works for you. You can explain why it works for you. You cannot convince people through any explanation. You are having much frustration...with all the caps and whatnot...lol...You shouldnt put yourself through that is all Im saying. 

12. Let me direct you to my very first post in this thread shamani. "your love of the halflings' leaf has clearly slowed your mind"

13. Kids on a stoner forum making condescending stoner jokes :rolleyes:

So clever.

14. So instead of a lighthearted jab blaming weed for your lack of memory you'd rather i did it in a more assinine manner that you are accustomed to? Should i draw everyones attention to the fact you are so dillusional you claim i dont want a dicussion with people with "strong opinions" that differ from mine, nevermind the clear intent of my original post? I believe you might be intelligent, i just really wish we got civil discourse from you instead of irritation.

The only thing delusional floating around in all this is your delusions that I didn't answer your question civilly. The fact remains that you simply can't accept my answer because you don't want to believe that a lack of evidence is enough for me to not believe in a so-called god. I don't need any other train of logic other than that and that makes you so butt hurt you have to make childish jabs on a forum instead of holding a discussion. And even further, the fact that you couldn't answer your own question when repeatedly asked shows that you're not interested in discourse at all. You'd just rather cross your arms and stomp your feet instead of potentially furthering a discussion by providing what you would consider an answer if you genuinely thought my answer wasn't to your satisfaction.