Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Pleads Not Guilty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist but I definitely like to question everything as much as possible. I don't have a strong feeling either way but its just a bit strange to me that in the article it says how people who knew him said it looked like a different person. They also said he was speaking with an accent when replying "not guilty" and the don't remember him talking like that.

Idk what to think really.... It's just strange.

2. I don't think that his acquaintances meant to be taken literally, when they said he seemed like a different person.  

Maybe his lawyers told him to speak with an accent in court, to give a certain impression to the judge, spectators, reporters, etc.  

There's no way it's not him, with his family crying and carrying on like that in the courtroom.  

If the goal is to blame the brother (since hes going for not guilty) then that just seems like the obvious thing. Highly doubt it'll work.

Then again, the real risk was blowing up a bunch of people, period.

4. ahh kk, i figured.

6. What a loser. Hopefully they lop off his head.

7. Of course he is gonna plead not guilty. They will torture him in prison for months before they kill him. What a way to die....

8. I like it how you have unik's bathed plant as your avatar. Free unik!!!! Lol

9. I forgot who I got it from, did he get banned or something? That thread was hilarious.

10. I don't think he did it.

11. Well, the amount of evidence to support a guilty verdict is supposed to be massive.

12. The jury has spoken, and is delivering guilty verdicts for multiple counts, which could mean the Death Penalty.  They will go back in to determine whether he's going to be executed.  None of the jury members are against capital punishment, so maybe they'll vote to give it to him.  If anybody ever deserved it, that person is him.   
    <div> 

</div> 

13. That's what he wants tho, their paradise is death. If they want to make him pay, keep him alive as long as possible.

14. Without physically torturing him, they could make him very uncomfortable. I'd say give him pork chops and bacon to eat, but leaders of the worlds religions, not just Islam, would scream bloody murder on his behalf and maintain that he has the right to be served only Halal foods, and to not have his religious beliefs used against him. 

15. imagine if you were forced to eat a dead relative

-yuri

16. Who gives a shit. We sit here and jabber about a very guilty person comitting a hordeous act. In Russia or China he would of already been dead. Put the fucker out of his misery now save the tax payer 100k a year in housing him for 20 years till they fry his butt.

50,000 Americans die on our highways every year. Any bleeding hearts for them? Got any protest signs begging people like me to slow down? Nope

17. Fucking people...

-yuri

18. Well, life or death - that was the question and he got..........DEATH!  It's a shame that he's not going to be put down instantly but at least he knows it's coming.  
    \t 

Let me put you in a near zero contact jail surrounded by armed guards there just for you. Let me put run you through undoubtly dozens of hours of interrogation. Let me put you up on charges that will result in your death or life till you die in a ADX Supermax Prison...you get 23 hours a day of no human contact.

After I do that lets see if you talk how everyone remembered you, or after many months in those conditions look like people remembered you.

I doubt you or anyone else would.