Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Pleads Not Guilty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Jul 11, 2013.

1. #1 garrison68, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
  2. Of coarse he said hes not giulty. He probly isn't
    It was a false.flag attack

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. can't believe they are actually going to give him a trial....they could have just called him a terrorist, and through him in guantanamo

4. Oh, he's gonna go away for a long time regardless. 

That's why they delayed the trial IMO - so they could build up as much charges as possible to ensure he goes away forever. 

5. :rolleyes:  Damn, just when I thought you were getting well again. :smoke:

6. If he very well did this bombing with his brother, i wonder why he is pleading not guilty?

If he was set up, then yeah, that sucks.

7. Yea... hard to stay away. Maybe i sgoulf stay out of this section all together...

I unliked the political pages on facebook and deleted all my.memes. tryib to get out of it all.

Not becuse i chabged my beliefs but becausr i realized its all stupid

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Why did he plead not guilty?  Because his lawyer told him to.  They'll probably try to lay all of the blame on his brother, who is dead.  

Risky move

10. Well, what other choice do they have, other than a plea of insanity?  The best that his lawyer can do for him, at this point, is to keep him from getting the death penalty, so they should present his dead brother as the primary influence that caused him to go bad.  

11. I'd like to know how so?

12. I think he was talking about the strategy of blaming it all on his brother, not the pleading not guilty part.

13. I know thats what i thought too bud

14. He is gonna be big bubba's bitch in cell block D with a 12 inch shlong up his ass for life or until his death sentence.

15. Do you not see how that's pretty risky?

I doubt they have proof that his brother said something along the lines of "Do this or I'll kill you." So the jury will be looking at a mountain of evidence(and they will be eager to convict) and the defense is going to be "My brother made me do the bombings....... but we don't have any proof...... and I was clearly involved in this and probably could've told someone..... but I didn't...."

16. He'll prob. end up with some time just for being part of the scenario, however he could blame most of what happened on his deceased brother unless the state can prove otherwise.

17. Bit strange that he's pleading not guilty, after there was a self-incriminating note found that he supposedly wrote inside of the boat he hid in.

18. I don't think he will ever be a free man again, regardless of weather he actually dis it or it was a setup. Even If by some miracle he does get released, I'm shure the Feds will dispose of him.

19. too true politics is a big joke, and they're probably done brainwashing him or threatening to kill his family after putting him in a private prison...

20. That is not what I fantasize about personally, but to each his own I suppose.