Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

Everyone but them will be randomized, is what I was thinking at least.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ya and I had both those players on my team last year. Garçon is the producer of the two.

Harvin seriously can not stay healthy.

Rings don't matter in fantasy.

Even not talkin rings. Seattle is a run heavy/play action team. That has two running backs behind Marshawn that WANT to take that spot.

And Doug Baldwin has already started steppin up as the deep threat to Percy harvins route running.
    That works for me.

3. Any room left? I got $$$

• Like Like x 3
  4. #1264 LQ142, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014

I just thought you were implying that Garcon is the better of the two because he doesn't have a "completely shit" qb. Or do you mean that Garcon plays in a better pass offense? Cuz that is true. 

Seattle may be a run first team with a great D, but Russell Wilson is no slouch. That's all I'm saying.

• Like Like x 1
    Alright good, that work with your @[member="Kooz"] and @[member="MrHvyduty"]? 

6. Okay, I'm all paid up and anxiously awaiting this draft. What time will the draft lobby open tomorrow night? I am really interested to see what pick I get. The other leagues I'm in I have gotten some bad draws, (Pick 11 and 12) but I think I have managed to put together decent teams regardless of a bad draft posistion. Obviously everyone wants that first pick but I hope I am somewhere in the 2-7 range. 

Is that possible? I'm down for whatever...

Can't wait for the draft.

bueller, bueller.......

9. Lolz Maximus. I think..

Now don't quote me here cause I ain't the league manager but I believe we got 11 people paid and 1 paying tonight

10. As long as harvin is healthy ill start him. An in game injury could happen to anyone

11. I think Harvin is going to have a huge year

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oooooh its almost here!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. putting me at the end of the draft ? uh sorry but im not cool with that just put me in randomly like the rest of the teams

14. actually whatever if you want to shun me like that than whatever put me at the end i dont give a fuck , just dont kick me

but if you can find it in ur hearts to make me randomized like the rest of yall thatd be even better

• Like Like x 1
    I think it should just be randomized. 

• Like Like x 2
  16. #1276 Kooz, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Yeah same man thanks for supporting me ..  i was sorta joking lol -edited-

• Like Like x 2
  17. #1277 LQ142, Sep 3, 2014

I know you were kidding lol get your money in fool! $4.20 is like half the price for a craft beer at a Seahawks game. 

I don't even think the draft can be 80% randomized and 20% hand picked. It's either all picked by the commissioner or all random. 

Who else is stoked for tonight?? I know I am  :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  18. #1279 budsmoker55, Sep 3, 2014
    Let's get it!! Very confident on how my other 2 drafts went, can't wait for tonight!!!

19. I had to set up my player rankings so I can autodraft because I have class tonight hopefully its goes well