Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I get off at 8 pm est I don't have my schedule thay far up yet tho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #1122 Spark It29, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    Can you guys rate my fantasy team?

Tom Brady
    Jamaal Charles
    Chris Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Torrey Smith
    Julius Thomas
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Steven Hauschka
    Ravens DEF (Don't care about D)

Bench
    Marques Colston
    Kyrie Robinson
    Lamar Miller
    Kelvin Benjamin
    Johnny Manziel
    Tavon Austin

I know, its not the greatest. I really fucked up in the draft taking Tom Brady early. But I want unbiased opinions. It's a 12 man league.

3. #1123 LQ142, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    Fuck I haven't logged into gc in months. Is it too late to join??

You know i'm active LIsmoker...  :hello: I live for fantasy football. Planned Attack wants redemption!! 

4. that's a real solid team for a 12 player league .

What's up mane

Nothing much bro I've just been on my grind...i'm hella busy between work and school so I haven't been on any forums much lately. How you been?

I'm tryin to join the league! I won't draft Ridley's broke ass this year lol 

6. Same old same old ha.. shitty min wage job and just getting by barely haha.. you should pm LIsmoker I +1 om having u back .. he/she cleared whoever didn't post about 3 weeks ago so that's why u hot booted .. I hope we stick to 12 . From what I heard we have 2 spots left tho

7. Ridley could be a real good pick this year though. It's all about the value and he'll be around for a while

True. But I don't want to deal with any Patriots back lol. Bill is too unpredictable. 

9. Who went in that round when you selected Brady?!

I like your team, Benjamin has major upside. Chris Johnson I would feel more comfortable in the flex than RB2. In your league, is there flex RB/WR/TE?

10. Just drafted and this is my team. Looking to get a WR for Gronk..

My defense is Bears and kicker Jets kicker Nick Folk. 12 team league

Attached Files:

11. Can I join this league

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That's a damn good team. Even in a 10 team league that's good. I bet you stole matt Ryan late and Brady. Then you've got graham and gronk that's crazy.

13. Some spots will probably come available soon. And as of now I believe we discussed August 31st for the draft? If so I won't be able to do it that day bc my money league drafts that night

14. Yup. To get Lynch in the 2nd round was shocking...

I know I can get a top flight WR for Gronk so im not concerned.

Attached Files:

15. #1135 Spark It29, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    I want to know what you guys think of this. Thanks for taking the time to read.
    \nI drafted Charles 4th overall, and have been having a horrible feeling about it ever since the draft was over. I had my worst draft ever. I just didn't research enough and went into it blind. I had Charles and Chris Johnson as my primary backs, with pretty much only Lamar Miller to back them up. With Charles' suspect o-line, which I only found out about after I drafted him, and him being the only plausible weapon on the team, a bad feeling started brewing inside of me. I also was pretty short on WR talent as well. I felt like I had to really lean on him every game if I wanted to win, and with the problems mentioned above, I just couldn't take the chance every week.  I realized my only option was to get a haul from a trade with Charles. Anyways, here's my team before the trade.
    QB: Tom Brady
    RB: Jamaal Charles
    RB: Chris Johnson
    WR: Larry Fitzgerald
    WR: Torrey Smith
    TE: Julius Thomas
    FLEX: Emmanuel Sanders
    I traded Jamaal Charles, along with Tavon Austin and Johnny Manziel who were on my bench, for Dez Bryant, Reggie Bush, and Kyle Rudolph. I probably could've got another RB instead of Rudolph, but its not bad having insurance and an option every week. I'm now stacked at WR, as I also have Marques Colston and Kelvin Benjamin. My only weakness is RB, and slightly at QB. I have Lamar Miller and Kyrie Robinson on my bench for RBs. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

16. Well if it was me i wouldn't have made any trades until I see how things start to play out. I too am concerned about Charles oline losses but Charles seems like a guy who could still succeed with a bad oline

17. For all those in the league, I am doing a roll call and need you to post on the league message board to let me know that you are still in for the season and will remain active. We had some inactive people last season and I am trying to avoid that. You have until August 15th to post otherwise you will be removed from the league and you will be replace.

For those hoping to join the league, I will know how many spots are open on August 16th and will be adding people who PM me their e-mail in the order they are received to the league. Please make sure that you can make it to the draft on Sept 3rd at 10PM EST before you join. 

Waiting on people to roll call into the league so far only 3 of 12 but you all have 4 days to get in 

Maybe! Send a PM with your email to my inbox and I'll put you down on a wait list. Make sure that you can make the draft on Sept 3rd at 10PM EST before you join.

Set the Draft for Sept 3rd at 10PM EST time hopefully you can make it!

18. Damn, i was hoping to join this league but funnily enough the draft is on the same day...actually the same exact time as my money league is lol, too bad

19. #1139 LQ142, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    I'm doing my first mock draft tonight...oh yeah 

20. #1140 LIsmoker, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    HEY ALL:
    To all those in the league please check your email and the league page to see how to remain in the league.
    Those who do not complete the following steps by August 15th:
    1. go to the league page (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=215324)\t
    2. post in the roll call message (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=215324&typeId=0&topicId=0&messageId=4)\t
    3. get ready for the draft on Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10PM EST
    Will be dropped from the league.

More details:
    DRAFT: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10PM EST
    DUES: $4.20 (+ transaction fee $.95 = $5.15) - collected via https://espn.tilt.com
    If you are uninterested in a money league please let me know.