Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I'll check out that one I think having the 2 QB option was nice though. As for the PPR I was going to go with the standard ESPN rules unless someone has a real preference. If someone else wants to set it up feel free otherwise ill continue with my questions until we decide then create the league and invite all.

2. I only care about the roster. Im against multiple flex spots, & strongly against 2 QB's.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 or 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D, 1 K

3. I have never done PPR although it seems like an interesting option to me. Especially since this is a fairly big league PPR may be better because with so many people you most likely will be using some #3 WRs so at least you can get some value out of their receptions

4. #44 LQ142, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    I'm down if there is still room. <3 fantasy football 

it's the only thing that makes winter bearable....

5. With a roster this size it must be a PPR ? It's more fun In PPR leagues ..IMO :hello:  Lets do this thing ! Go ahead and fire it up send us the link asap.

6. #47 LIsmoker, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    I have created the league you can either search on ESPN for "The City" or you can PM me your email and I will add you to the league.Password is: stoner And I made receptions .5 we can change that if we want but that's what I have as of now and we need to set a draft date I didn't set one yet

7. Anyone able to find the league? I searched for it and couldn't find it

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would like to join but I can't find it

Guess it isn't searchable sorry about that.  Send your email to my PM box please if you want an invite. I just sent one to smOkiepokie so let me know if that works.

10. Okay I couple more invites were sent if you want an invite please send me your email and I can invite you to the league.

Excited to get this season started!

11. I'm in, looks like we have 5 people signed up so far....should be fun  :metal:

I think we should schedule the draft as close to opening day as we can....just in case there are preseason injuries or another Aaron Hernandez type thing goes down...

I'm cool with whatever though.  

• Like Like x 1
  12. We in this bitch can't wait

13. Yo ck your box !

:metal:

14. #55 LIsmoker, Jul 20, 2013

Agree we can do a vote for the draft once we get more people in the league.  Added another one today still waiting on a few other people to send me their email so I can send the invites.

EDIT: We have 7 people currently in the league.  I have it set for 14 teams but that can change according to the number of people in the league.  So please ASAP please PM me with your email so you can be included.

15. #56 MrHvyduty, Jul 20, 2013
    I'm In Let's do this ! Get in GC let's smoke & play some fantasy football ...Maybe a couple drinks Talk shit ! :gc_rocks: :ey: :smoking:

16. Shouldn't have any issue filling up the other 7 spots. It's still pretty early for for fantasy football haha 

This should be an exciting year. Hoping my Seahawks can take it all.... 

17. This League has the potential to be great fun ! As long as everyone stays active even if they're team is bombing the season ? Nothing  sucks more than an inactive manager !

18. I'm def in as long as we get at least 10 people never been a manager before so it's new but I'm def into trying and excited for the experience.

• Like Like x 1
  19. joined

• Like Like x 2