Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Just checked and its top 4!

Gunna be some legit butthurt comin up soon lol

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448411893.484278.jpg

So people locked in so far...

East: Me and Crony

West: Tri-State Ballers & Smoke a bowe

In the hunt: SDfightmestoned & Blazintrails

Close one this year lol
    SDStoned gotta be just hoping for me to lose the next two XD

3. Actually.. If I beat Crony this week... And SDstoned wins his matchup.. It leaves the east basically wide open depending on wins and losses actually.

4. Lost all three of my matchups last week. All 3 teams have priority waiver claims on Thomas Rawls with Beast Mode expected to miss at least a couple more weeks before we know if he's out for the year or not. 2 of my 3 teams also have waiver claims in on Javorius "Buck" Allen, and one team is fishing for WR help with Terrance Williams and Marquess Wilson.

Hedging my bets with a waiver claim on Spencer Ware on the team where I have Charcandrick West considering he may not play this week, but if I can get both Allen and Rawls I'll start Rawls & either Ware/West, Allen, or Yeldon. Jeremy Hill cannot be trusted, worst 1st round pick I've ever made in any fantasy draft of any sport. Karlos Williams is against the Chiefs D so I can't play him, and Jeremy Langford is going back to backup RB status behind Forte in time for the Thanksgiving CHI-GB game so he's gotta be dropped too. This team I'm discussing is 4-7 and needs to win out to sneak into the 8th seed in the playoffs but if I can get these RBs I might be able to work some magic.

Of my other two teams, the WR-needy one needs to win 1 of the next 2 matchups to make the playoffs, which I should be able to do if I can get anything out of my WR corps. My third team is in the playoffs and this week will be a barometer if I stand a chance once the playoffs start; the guy I play in that league this week is 10-1 and locked up the first seed three weeks ago.

5. Somehow the 10-1 team who hasnt lost in 5 weeks and just beat me this past week was ahead of me on the waiver wire and he picked up Rawls...

6. I wanted Rawls, but glad I got Buck Allen. Expecting a big week from him against the Brown dudes

7. I was able to pick up buck allen as well..

Im already in the playoffs, so i need perfomance in week 14/15. Dont care about next week

8. #3288 Ryan Donnelly, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    someone in my league dropped matt forte 2 days ago..cant pick him up until tomorrow though so i held off on allen/ware so that my waiver spot can stay high for forte. fuckin crazy, and this is ppr too

9. I think if I win one of the next two I clinch. It was nice to see that I squeaked by 6pk justice by one point to put me in the lead.

Scheming up a plan to beat Chris Ivory's Gauntlet this week.

Honestly, my team has been coming together nicely, it looked pretty shaky at the beginning of the season, but I got lucky with Todd Gurley's output this year. my RB1, RB2, Flex might be the best in the league. Not trying to sound cocky or anything, just confident.

10. I got the worst running back core by far at this point. I think. lol

BUT ill be riding Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, and Deandre Hopkins in my starting line up for the rest of the season :smoke:

11. Start 2: chris ivory, thomas rawls, spencer ware, tevin coleman

Freeman is confirmed out, and im not really trusting ivory at this point but he has a good matchup

12. Guys are slacking in GC waivers muahaha. I picked up Ware and Buck Allen

13. Fuck it im starting james jones over landry this week

14. Ouch

15. I'm bummed Freeman won't be playing this week.

Good thing I've got Peterson and D. Martin to pick it up.

16. IMO Landry is a better bet this week because Revis is out for NYJ and he would have been shadowing Landry all game. You never know with Tannehill and that Dolphins' offense and they do have Kenny Stills but if there's a week Landry is likely to make a splash it's this week, esp. since Antonio Cromartie is a shell of himself.

Guess it's a little late in the game to say that but hey.

17. AP ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

18. Damn, I'm putting a hurt on RV right now. Thanks to huge games from AP and Aj Green.

19. 3 wins this week, hell yes. Big win in one league over the guy in 1st place, think I locked up a playoff spot with that win.

My other league I'm now one of 3 teams at 5-7 trying to get the 8th seed at 6-7. At most two of three will make the playoffs in the 7th/8th spots. Playing my former manager this coming week and it's basically win-and-get-in.

20. Did you really??

Anywhoo, f you Gostkowski. That 40 yarder made me lose my match up by .7. How did i know Brady woule get in fg range