Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Who is g13 haze? He got Luck, p. manning, and Tom Brady, who's not suspended anymore lol

2. For the record. I'm Chris Ivory's Gauntlet

3. speaking of g13 haze I'm gonna be popping a couple soon. :bongin:

1441298625380.jpg

4. The rest of his team is weak though because of that odd strategy. Maybe he's banking on trading one for a gold mine.

5. #2905 Ryan Donnelly, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    I dont see the big deal around richard rodgers. When has arod ever used his TE that much? He's got cobb, adams and lacy to throw to

Wondering if its worth it to stash bradford or bridgewater as my backup qb though

6. Got some free spaces open in a friendly free league draft tomorrow

7. This morning's draft while stuck in traffic on the I-5: I got AP with the 6th pick..

1441569411593.jpg

8. Looks like James Jones is a Packer again.

9. Was thinking about adding him in one of my leagues, but not sure how effective he could be this year.

10. Jones or Randle for WR 5?

11. Flex, ppr league, who would you go?

Rashad Jennings
    Isaiah Crowell
    TJ Yeldon

12. #2912 Megacosm, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    Crony gonna shit on me this week. Heyward-Bay losing Ben 5 pts by sucking at his job.
    And Deangelo got his TD poached :'(

13. ANTONIO BROWN GARBAGE TD!!! WOOO!!!!!

14. Here's a riddle for ya'll..

Matt Ryan or Sam Bradford week one?

I got both lol

15. Matt Ryan

16. Bradford.

17. The conundrum is real lol

18. It will be close. That TD by Ben with like 2 ticks left in the game helped you out quite a bit.

Had a good outing from Heath Miller though. Picked him up as an emergency TE. lol

19. #2919 Crony, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    Alot of people, including myself, think Bradford is poised for a great comeback season.

We saw all the offseason moves by Philly, some were pretty questionable, but what a lot of people don't understand is all the talent we still have on offense.

Bradford will have more weapons than he's ever had before. As long as he stays healthy, he could ball out this year.

Quite the toss up between him and Matty Ice though. lol pretty ironic that they play each other Monday night.

20. Since they are both gunning for the same Win I think it makes it easier to break down who to play

Eagles O > Falcons O
    Eagles D > Falcons D