Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Cool. So people paid up and given passwords to the ESPN fantasy account so far

Megacosm

Royal

Crony

Slightlystoned

We're at 4 completely done and in. Got a few PM's I sent links to so I'm sure we'll be seein the list growin quick

2. Is it draft day yet?

Also.. we should get a mod to change the title of the thread to 2015-16 Fantasy Football.

We might see some more activity if we do that.

3. Should have it changed to something vague and generic.

"Annual GC FantasyFootball"

Something like that. So we don't have to worry about the name each year XD

4. I third this referendum

5. How do u play?

6. Hey man. I'm the commissioner of this league. Set it up as standards and generic as she comes, so it's a great trainer or first time run as well as veteran :)

So here's the link for league dues. It's $4.20 buy in ;) keeps people interested in playing throughout the season even if things aren't going quite their way. The way the whole system is set up is owner voting based so I won't actually be in control of the funds the owners I.e us control the divvying.

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/2758991

And then when your dues come in I'll send you the password to the league here ..

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=154937&k=de774&d=AAAABAACXTkAAAff%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAAKc%3D&t=9

And BOOM. It'll be a 10 man league and dues and draft are basically a months and half from now.

Just copy and pasted from a message I sent for ease lol so sorry for the salesman sound. But it's fun man. We all draft at the end of August one night and then kick each other's asses week after week for 12 weeks and then the champs step out from the brawl to duke it out.

Need more people for GrassCity Fantasy Football League!!!

PM me or head over to the Fantasy Football thread in the Sports section!

7. Hmm. Do I have to pay tho?

I just want to know what my options are.

8. Your options are you pay a costly $4.20 or you don't participate. That's pretty much it. Sorry if your welfare can't cover it.

9. Really? You're trying to be funny by insisting that I'm on welfare because I'm asking a question about the cost?

First of all, fuck you with your grandmother's femur you stupid fucking sloth from the Goonies looking motherfucker. You fucking 20 something year old, Depends and Poise Pad wearing , cuz you cant stop pissing in the beds motherfucker. You fucking sketchers light up rocking , ricky retardo looking motherfucker .

I only wanted to know because I played fantasy basketball last season and it was free so I just wanted to know why one has to be paid for if they're both fantasy.

A simple "we pay so the winner of the league gets a modest sum" or "we pay to support the site" anything along those lines would've had me like "hmm point taken, will think about it" and I wouldn't of have to go so hard on you.

And you probably gonna snitch on me too you fucking swine eating, pork sweat, fat ass neck having motherfucker

10. Woah now people lol

It's $4.20 buy in so people stay interested all year long since we don't know each other to call and bug em about not setting lineups and also to prevent collusion.

It's set up to be owner managed. So once all the funds are in, the money is managed by the group rather than me.
    No reason to get heated.

11. That's literally all I wanted to know. Just why is money being paid here if the other fantasy leagues are free. We did have problems with people not setting up their lineups in fantasy basketball, so that solution makes sense.

Fuck that other dude tho, he better not ever try to come for me like that again

12. That's just about it honestly. This league had the same Buy In last year so nothing new over here :)

- keeps people interested until statistical elimination.

- cost effective

- and who knows. Maybe win a dinner basically at the end of all this :devious:

13. Lol to be completely honest with you I was drunk as shit when I said that, it was just a joke. Don't take it so seriously. But since you are taking it so seriously go fuck yourself. Lol at you "going hard on me" like I really give a fuck what you have to say. You're complaining over 4 dollars and 20 cents. You don't know me and I don't know you, its the internet. I'm SO fucking sorry if I offended you.

Have a nice day cocksucker.

14. Awwww did I hurt your wittle feewings? What are you gonna do come beat me up? I'll be waiting for you...

15. I think I'm going to back out of the league yall

I just don't have time for multiple fantasy teams this time around & I'm going to be a league with some homeboys of mine

16. I would like to join up what's one more league. How ya pay? I'll pay tonight.

17. Hey FKK you are just pissy huh?

18. Yeah pm links I'm in.

19. Okay, how many we got so far?