Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. #2641 LQ142, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    I feel like a proud Dad watching his son when i watch Jeremy Hill...(reached for him in multiple leagues)

Pissed at AJ Green for doing nothing for me but I'm only down 12 in the GC league championship going into week 2.

I also won my 6 team league last night lol it was much closer than I thought it would be though.

I'm the playoff points leader in my 12 team league with my homies but I got screwed out of a playoff spot. The eastern division in this league was the equivalent of the NFC South :laughing:

2. Wait you guys play 2 weeks of games for the championship??

3. I want to play with you guys next year. The rules the commissioner had are stupid.

Me and one dude were like 12 and 2 regular season but both in the same fucking division so I didn't get to play in the championship round cause he was first in the division. 5th place with 8 straight wins? Lol

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

4. Lol a guy I know got booted from the playoffs a couple weeks ago when nick folk had punter points.

He'd played in the league for years and there was never a punter position. No rule changes either lol just had punter points no one knew were even there and he lost by 3 XD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

5. #2645 JetxLife86, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    I was so pissed about Odell. He was on my waiver early in the season and the guy that beat me had the higher waiver pick in the semis abused me. Down right dirty....Brees and Green...im never drafting you again!!!

Oh well 3rd place game here I come!!!

6. Yo so was the GC money league winner take all? I can't remember what we decided on

7. Yeah I think it was $42 winner take all, who won it anyways? lol

8. League owner won I haven't seen her posting awhile I think she said prizes for 2nd and 3rd can't remember

9. league owner just dipped with all that cash....cyal8r

10. It will be The Stoner Bowl...which is cool no matter how you say it.

11. Nah last year Denver Colorado vs Seattle Washington was the stoner bowl..
    This year it's the same Seattle vs the uptight Republican new England pats (I believe Massachusetts)

12. I have nothing against Republicans, who is uptight?

Anyway RI was listed as the state with the highest (hahaha) per capita pot smoker population. So we could call it the Dope Bowl.

13. Yo it's July.. Crazy to think football starts next month already.

Are we doing this again this year? Might have to find a new comish tho, doesn't look like OPs been active for a while..

We could just do the same thing, just get a league going on ESPN or Yahoo. Set a draft date.. If we wanna play for a small award or just for fun. Doesn't matter much to me. It was just fun playing in the league last year, even though I'm pretty sure I finished dead last. We should do it again tho.

14. I'm always down to play ! Let's wait to draft til after the preseason though ?

15. Sorry haven't been activate lately got a full time job that's kicking my butt along with life of course. But I'm always down for fantasy and bud of course.

16. For sure. I'm thinking the draft date to be sometime in late August or early September.

I'd like to see around 10 teams for the league though. I'm talking to some guys in the NFL thread about getting a league going, so far we have 3 teams. I'm thinking about creating the league on ESPN unless a majority wants to play Yahoo or another site. I'm down either way.

17. Good to see you around! lol

Are you going to be reactivating the league from last season?

18. #2658 LIsmoker, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    Prob start a new unfortunately my ESPN magazine expired and I had to make a new account for insider.

But may be best for another commissioner since I'm kinda busy. But if no one else bites I'm in.

19. Yahoo Or NFL gets my vote.

20. Okay, so that's like 4 teams that are in for sure.

Probably have around 12 like last year.