Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Leveon Bell, Jeremy Hill, Odell Beckham....thank you and thank you!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2622 LQ142, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    I remember some dude clownin on me for being high on Jeremy Hill. LOOK AT ME NOW!!

[​IMG]

WE GOIN TO THA SHIP

• Like Like x 2
    Dalton sucks cock

"Beckham set the Giants' rookie single-season receiving record in the game and looks poised to become the first rookie in team history to post a 1,000-yard season, as he is now up to 972 yards in just 10 games. Since the Giants' Week 8 bye, Beckham is averaging 8.7 catches on 11.7 targets for 123.7 yards per game, while scoring six touchdowns over that span. He's been targeted 30 times in the last two games"

:hippie:

4. #2624 So_savage420, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Beckham was the best pickup I've ever had rookie wise. I learned my lesson when i didnt start him week 14 lol

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

• Like Like x 1
  5. fuck dez bryant

• Like Like x 2
  6. I fucked myself by leaving Gordon in and Hill out, now I need Jeffery to get like 20 more points than Forte, yea right.

7. I'm up 106pts on my opponent in the fantasy q-finals. He's got Brees and Colston tonight at the Bears. Tandem is projected for about 80pts. Unless it's Brees-to-Colston all night, my window to the championship game just got a lot more clear. 

Lezgoalready

8. You will easily get it, 

You must be in a really high scoring league though, holy shit 80 pts? 

I'm down 7 points in the 'ship with Martellus Bennett playing tonight. Opposition has no one left to play. 

Cash award on the line too. 

9. Welp.. i got knocked out somehow

I was up 13 coming into week 2 of round 1 and now i'm down 51 with just bennett to play.

The combination of Forsett doing nothing, Jordy doing nothing and Dez + the ravens D/ST doing everything lost me the season

the difference between jordy + the eagles DST and dez + the ravens DST for me was 48 points. So i basically lost because of jordy nelson dropping a 94 yard td pass.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Won my game 101.5-101.3!
    That was the difference between getting a chance to win $800 (at least $300) and getting a chance to win my money back ($100)
    so fucking psyched right now and pretty drunk and very high....good night :smoke:

11. I'm rollin with Ravens D again ...playing against Thad Lewis I hear. Sacks galore.

12. Wow barely survived to make it into the finals. Cutler and Bennett almost fucked me. The 2 pt conv between those two got me 4 points and Ingram's late TD got me the win. Too close for comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I'm gettin dollas in my league! I'm matched up in the championship against a dude that didn't pay league dues so he is ineligible for the league prize.... So pretty much I win, no matter what! Smoking to that! 

14. Fred Jackson or Jonathan Stewart as my flex? No PPR, leaning toward F-Jax against the Raiders.

15. ffffffff........tough to swallow this upcoming loss. Got beat by Ryan Tannehill and the Mark-Sanchez-to-Zach-Ertz connection. Those three dudes combined for 170.60 points against my team.

tough way to end a great season. Lost in the last week of the regular season to drop me from the #1 to the #3 seed, and then the #4 seed knocks me out.

Guess I'll take another bronze trophy. *shrug*

Go get some golds, GC brethren.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fuck this whole week. It's trash. All trash. Fuck all the ravens especially.

17. I lost in the championship this week. ODB Jr killed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Up 17 with Peyton left. He has Hill and Demaryius. This is it...

19. Holy shit!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

20. Id like to send a shout out to Andrew Luck, thanks for teasing me all season and then rejecting me on the last week of the season...

Id like to say thanks seahawks for trading harvin and making me think doug baldwin would be a good pick up, over odell beckham jr

Good job marshawn lynch thanks for giving me hope and thinking you wouldnt be playing.. only to score 36pts against me..

Way to go AJ Green i really enjoyed that goose egg yiu put up on the scoreboard last night

• Like Like x 1