Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. #2101 Ryan Donnelly, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    mccoy to garcon

2. super glad i started matt stafford today...smh

3. Was down about ~30 starting the second half of the noon games. Now I'm up 15 after that 70 yard bomb to Golden Tate. Got 1 player left to play vs my OPP's 2, brandon oliver needs to just put up some points and i'll be holding onto that flawless FF record :D

4. #2104 Ryan Donnelly, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    so glad i picked up and started andre holmes.. <_<

5. You might just do that lol hopefully Peyton doesn't have a huge game

6. I got 4 guys in this game and you have 1. 

74-102 right now. It might come down to the wire lol.

7. Peyton better have a huge game lol need like 7 more points from him

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

2 TDs and 151 yards in the middle of the 2nd quarter  :smoke:

9. So.... 5-2 for this week. One kid in my division is fucking 7-0. He's lookin unstoppable at this point.

Though when I face him at like week 9 alot of his starters are on a bye week 😈 I might have a chance!

10. Demaryius Thomas is singlehandedly winning me this week.
    I'm a Dolphins fan but had to start Jay Cutler and Martellus Bennet. They combined for 12 points and my opponent started Tannehill! Wtf!
    Now I'm up 17 and he has Andre Johnson tomorrow. It'll be tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #2111 HT, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Unless Watt & co. Come up with 2 TDs or a shutout my championship hopes will be all but fucked for this season

I even picked the correct bye week fill-in in Tannehill...just didn't play Torrey over Ben Tate so that's the way she goes

I even renamed my team this week to Smith & Sons. Was subconsciously telling myself to play him along with his dad Steve for the first time this season. thought about playing him over Lacy, but never really considered him over Tate. On me for not going with the guy I drafted.

12. Need some opinions here, drop Brian Quick and pick up Malcom floyd? Past two games Davis hasn't been targeting Quick as much.

13. I won in both my leagues for the first time this year. 

Yahoo league: 5-2  GC League: 1-6

14. they also went against san fran and seattle those weeks. dont drop quick, he and davis have good chemistry and im sure he'll rebound this upcoming week

15. #2116 Ryan Donnelly, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    that being said, u guys think i should accept a trade of quick for fitzgerald? haha

16. Fitzgerald kinda been suckin lately. Rams are doing horrible though. Quick has better stats so far, I'd stick with him.

17. #2118 Ryan Donnelly, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    yea, i dont like that fitz struggled against oakland. and palmer's injury issues. quick is clearly davis's go to man. i wanna see how they both do this weekend before i do anything

18. nevermind, dude dropped him. might have to pick him up for crabtree

19. Lotta big RB's popped out this week..

Think I'm most excited about Tre Mason than any of them. If anyone else was watching the St. Louis game you saw what this kid can do. He'll become there all around back pretty quick