Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. She's saying if you were in the league last year to post in the chat box if you want to stay. If you weren't in it last year you can't see the chat box

2. #1082 LIsmoker, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014

Okay will do.

So far I have the following teams remaining in the league: 
    Tri-State Ballers - Kooz
    Team Gronkberry - MaltedGrapez
    OOO Blue Dream - MrHvyDuty
    BENT CELEK - TNA
    and myself 

Therefore I will have 7 new teams coming in if no one else picks up their spot (someone who played last season) within the next 4 days.

Thanks for clearing that up!

3. #1083 HT, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    I'll play again.  to the people who join on this year... please commit to it.

Alright I have you added 1 more day for the rest to add in and then we shall get it going and invite some people who should commit.

Anyone whose interested in joining the league please inbox me with your email and i will invite you to the league. I will be giving out spots in the order that i receive them so send ASAP. 

5. Okay all looks like we are going to have 7 spots open in the league.  If you are interested in joining send a PM with your e-mail to me and I'll send you an invite. The league is on ESPN and is a PPR league. 

6. Where's all the people from last year ? I only see OP and TNA and maybe Astro everyone else post something

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Has anyone mentioned this in the NFL thread?

I don't know but I guess we will stay with the ones we have rather not chase the others if they aren't interested. 

Not yet.

Spots are now open send PM with e-mail if you're interested, 6 spots yet.

9. I would be down to join if ya'll still needing peeps. I usually play on yahoo. Used to play on ESPN but that was years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Id like to join in on this league.

11. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you an invite. Dedicated owners only though don't want any inactivate owners halfway through the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I accepted. For some reason it said I'm "awaiting owner". Idk what that means

That is what I made the default name for the new owners but I just figured out how to delete teams and add new ones so I'll send all new people a new invite. 

14. Ok thanks I joined now

15. #1095 budsmoker55, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Officially joined ... Can't wait!

16. I noticed we have 10 people in the league. Are any of those 10 remains from last year who haven't been kicked/asked to rejoin?

17. #1097 LIsmoker, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014

Yes, about 5 of them.

18. Am I too late? I would love to play! 

send a PM with your email and I'll send over an invite.

20. Gonna have to change the thread title to 14-15 .. if u can't just pm mod to do it for you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app